• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine mixed with fentanyl vs Methamphetamine Clean

nickland

Greenlighter
Let me first explain my experience with methamphetamine & differences i've noticed between batches

I first used methamphetamine at 16 years old, as it used before any experience with opiods, psychedelics, stimulants, etc (which I still largely do not interact with besides lsd). I had no clue that it was cut with fentanyl heavily. I couldn't sleep, eat, or even move - I could focus but only when I was laying down doing something disgusting like masturbating, scrolling social media, etc. I came to the conclusion quickly that it was a terrible drug and flushed the 14 grams I had down the toilet. Withdrawl was terrible, I was depressed and anxious for 2 weeks.

After around 5 months, I realized it more than likely had been cut with fentanyl and purchased the most expensive meth I could and tested it to make sure there was no fent. Maybe this in comparison to the first batch I received, but it is very mild (in a good functional way), light euphoria, good focus, clear headed, better performance in the gym, I can eat and sleep, etc.

I snort 10-30mg in the morning 3-4x weekly, I am a engineering major, work construction and bodybuild on the side. Meth truly helps to supplement me with energy for my current situation, I use a low enough dose where I am left without a hangover and am excelling in all aspects of life.

emotionally and physically I don't feel affected, it doesn't feel like a nasty drug like the first batch. I am on a decent amount of PEDs, no clue if my nandralone neutralizes the anger.

Stats:
17|6'0|175lbs|8% bodyfat

I can only imagine what meth laced with fent must be like, the meth I had on some occasions came directly from a large scale dealer and tested pure. I found it to be a nice drug but one with too long legs, one couldn't regenerate during sleep so after even just two weeks the comedown was harsh, very sad where even dissociatives couldn't help anymore and a bit out of it. My dose was about the same as yours, 10-30mg/d but on every day of the week and from time to time together with some deschloroketamine.

Nor do I get why they lace something which is already cheap, potent and long lasting with something equally cheap and even more potent, but very short lasting and just increase the probability of deadly incidents. Afaik we have some cases of overdoses and deaths with fentanyl laced meth while meth alone is quite non-toxic acutely.

Did you ever take another opioid together with meth to compare the effects? Possibly the first meth you get wasn't cut with fent but some cathinone RCs if you say you couldn't focus besides certain activities.

Oh, and welcome to bluelight!

I have never voluntarily interacted opioids with amphetamines, but I do believe it was fent, I would suppose the reason being to the addiction and dependance fentanyl can cause. Withdrawl was absolutely terrible, had dreams and cravings for around a month. I have never tried any cathinones, so I couldn't say. I really stay away from benzos, opioids, disassociates, and whatever else - just reason being due to the fact I feel like it interacts with my productivity and clear-headedness that amphetamines, PEDs and nutrition gives me. No disrespect to anyone who uses downers for a good time! Thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it.

I've had meth laced with fentanyl before. I picked up a 0.25g batch and smoked 10mg and noticed the stimulant effect was noticeably diminished and also the regular meth effect felt altered slightly. I initially put it down to lower quality. It didn't produce an opioid feeling just kinda mellowed out the stimulant effect and reduced the duration. I found it rather pleasant in it's own way. I performed a fent test strip and it gave a positive result. I then washed it with acetone. After evaporating I was left with what looked to be about 1mg of fentanyl. Of course I only smoked a small amount so effects could vary based on how much fentanyl is present and how much you've used.

As long as it has a small amount like 50ug per 0.1g (assuming no hot spots) and you are a small irregular user like no more than 50mg in a session few times a month it should be safe without addiction potential.

Last edited:
Did you ever take another opioid together with meth to compare the effects? Possibly the first meth you get wasn't cut with fent but some cathinone RCs if you say you couldn't focus besides certain activities.
I have. Kind of, it was the 5/325 oxys. I had been high for a while maybe 4 hours no other substsnces, and had cramps so bad the pain was making me nauseous and dizzy. I took one 5/325 and helped but it totally killed my high. Both highs. I wasn't high at all but it made the pain almost bearable. Not gone, but diminished enough to where I could move freely and not carry on like a wounded animal in agonizing pain.

I've had meth laced with fentanyl before. I picked up a 0.25g batch and smoked 10mg and noticed the stimulant effect was noticeably diminished and also the regular meth effect felt altered slightly. I initially put it down to lower quality. It didn't produce an opioid feeling just kinda mellowed out the stimulant effect and reduced the duration. I found it rather pleasant in it's own way. I performed a fent test strip and it gave a positive result. I then washed it with acetone. After evaporating I was left with what looked to be about 1mg of fentanyl. Of course I only smoked a small amount so effects could vary based on how much fentanyl is present and how much you've used.

As long as it has a small amount like 50ug per 0.1g (assuming no hot spots) and you are a small irregular user like no more than 50mg in a session few times a month it should be safe without addiction potential.
Where would one get a strip to test meth for fent? Because I've got something I'm not quite certain what it's cut with but I'm the only one who seems to think something is wrong with it.

Where would one get a strip to test meth for fent? Because I've got something I'm not quite certain what it's cut with but I'm the only one who seems to think something is wrong with it.
Can't remember where I bought them but I just googled fent strip tests. If the gear makes you drowsy or tired then I'd say it has fent.

Damn. Alright, much appreciated. Also have you heard(recently) of ppl cutting it with mephedrone(cathinone) ? Out of anything I read from my post earlier I fucking well I posted on somewhere somewhere else yesterday too but I think that's what it is as far as I can tell but I don't I've never done bath salt so I don't know I didn't even know that's what it was until I looked it up.

Damn. Alright, much appreciated. Also have you heard(recently) of ppl cutting it with mephedrone(cathinone) ? Out of anything I read from my post earlier I fucking well I posted on somewhere somewhere else yesterday too but I think that's what it is as far as I can tell but I don't I've never done bath salt so I don't know I didn't even know that's what it was until I looked it up.
Keep in mind basically all powdercl. when I got it. And did not taste like shit, but everyone else thought it did. But I was like ... No definitely not

Never heard of people cutting it with other drugs besides fent or other cheap non active cuts. Depends where you live and prices of these active cutters.