• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine -IV. Why is my heart rate so low?

beels

Bluelighter
So I've been doing some IV heart rate testing with stimulants...for the fun of it since my new phone offers a heart rate sensor!

MDMA scored the highest giving me 143bpm

but after just doing almost a 0.1 of ice, it was only 79bpm. I am shocked i thought it would rocket up as I feel wired as hell.

weird, do amphetamines not affect ones heart rate like that?

Wondering the same thing haha, my heartrate is also lower when IV Metamphetamine and Amphetamine :p Would like an answer.. xD

Maybe you did too much, when people over amp they tend to get a paradoxical effect.

Either it was almost all D-methamp/D-amp or like 90% D-meth/10% L-meth. The shit that really increases your heart rate/blood pressure is like 50%/50% D-meth/L-meth.

Or like the dude above says if you inject or do way too much for your tolerance level it can remove all your energy and make you want to feel like sleeping it off and feel shitty. I've felt that, few times. Or if you are already lacking a lot of sleep or nutrition.

Yeah, there was a period in time where meth would have me nodding harder than heroin.

I'm experiencing this now acually, but I smoked it. It's rather strange but I guess i prefer it than over amping.
Did your body turn cold and you're shaking?? This is my first time experiencing this..didn't think I smoked a lot :/ (sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread)