Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine in the UK

EyesPurple

Greenlighter
Mods feel free to move this to the appropriate thread if need be

I've tried ice once couple of years back off the naughty Web but only tried a small bump off a friend whilst I was already off my rocker on 4-MMC so couldn't really judge that experience tbh.

Anyways just popped to a mates to grab some xanax and he's got see through methamphetamine in atm, I know and have heard its expensive usually but how much have you lot heard it going for in UK if you've ever found it? (we can talk small prices on grams half grams etc right)
As I'm pretty sure he said 80 a half g? I sound reaaaally dear??

He chucked me two tiny rocks this eve try it. Just got back home and my shitty scales aren't sensitive enough to weigh it... But I'd say it's only roughly about 60mg judging the size of the crystals

Reckon I just crush it, half up the hoover and half with dash of juice?

(I took about 150mg codeine a few hours ago btw but have a slight tolerance to opiates so hasn't really done much)

Thanking you muchly x

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is nothing to turn your nose up at, Meth commands a price representative of its worth unlike most of the shit we get.
Transparency is a good sign - it's either been synthed with the level of care it deserves or they've begun perfecting the re-xtal MSM technique (not as easy as it sounds...).

Don't be a fool and drop it all at once.
If it is 60mg then that is still a serious dose of D-Meth especially without a tolerance. IIRC that would equate to almost 200mg of pharm grade Amp Sulphate...
If it's more than 60mg, which it is far more likely to be, then you won't enjoy more than the first 15 minutes.

Dissolve in water and consume a quarter, if you're not geekin' in an hour then titrate upwards.