• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Methamphetamine: I want a more appropriate approach to plugging my meth.

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
I'm plugging half grams of meth but I only use a 1cc syringe. I think I'm not using enough water how much water should I be using for that amount also what are the negative consequences of repeated use of this roa like everyday for 2 weeks and what should I be doing to further harm reduction thank you very much I appreciate your help.

That's a pretty concentrated solution. 3-5 mls will be more dilute and your rectal mucosa will thank me later.

Half a gram is alot of meth to be exposing those tissues to on a regular basis.

As far as what negative consequences can occur, it seems as though there are some particular concerns surrounding plugged meth (especially on a regular basis and at high doses).

Such as vascular damage:

And toxic blood concentrations:

The concentration is about right, and also -- dont forget about making SURE you find that sweet spot lining of your rectum with the delivery of your dose because if you are sticking it even an inch inside, you are going too far and shooting past the membrane that absorbs the drug the quickest. Look it up to be sure, but i believe you want to insert syringe no further than half an inch, i would even do a quarter of an inch and slowly push inward as you release your dose, as to be sure to cover all the lining of your rectum. Also you do not HAVE to lay on your side..do it like this...lay on your side to insert, then after you inoculate yourself, go ahead and stand up and let it run back down the lining to get more of that sweet spot...(sorry guys, professional boofer here).

As far as harm reduction goes, all you can do there is lower your dosage and tolerance because half a gram is a lot my friend. You are doing neurotoxic longterm damage at those doses. Also, the local area damage to your rectal lining will start to get to you after awhile. Any route of admin. That i resort to using, ends up having local irritation issues. If you shoot, you will ruin veins. If you snort, your nose lining will erode away and i get huge pimple/boils around the edges of my nose from time to time. If you smoke, oh man..poor lungs and windpipe..

The first time i tried meth, i put a shard in my lip like chewing tobacco...you can probably guess what my lip looked like when i took it out an hour later...

I can't seem to do it right, it always ends up back down my leg and making a wet spot on the bed. The positioning is awkward as I'm tall, long, but also a bit hefty...so maybe ass up, head down is not the best positioning. And perhaps I'm using too much water in the syringe...gonna try to max out at 5ml. Just tired of fucking it up wasting dope but I am always a doofus when it comes to common sense drug administration that any moron should be able to figure out. I gave up on smoking it because I could never figure out how to coordinate the pipe and the lighter & the inhaling & the exhaling rigamarole associated with it. I think having a lady friend to administer the plunging into the ass crack would help a lot but not surprisingly I always end up DIY , story of my life. So wish me luck ; hope I don't dribble it all out again.

I can't seem to do it right, it always ends up back down my leg and making a wet spot on the bed. The positioning is awkward as I'm tall, long, but also a bit hefty...so maybe ass up, head down is not the best positioning. And perhaps I'm using too much water in the syringe...gonna try to max out at 5ml. Just tired of fucking it up wasting dope but I am always a doofus when it comes to common sense drug administration that any moron should be able to figure out. I gave up on smoking it because I could never figure out how to coordinate the pipe and the lighter & the inhaling & the exhaling rigamarole associated with it. I think having a lady friend to administer the plunging into the ass crack would help a lot but not surprisingly I always end up DIY , story of my life. So wish me luck ; hope I don't dribble it all out again.
Bro..just weigh out a nice shard. And eat that bitch. Capsule it in an herbal supplement capsule if you have to. Its the most euphoric route of admin. And lasts the longest anyways in most peoples' opinions.

But aye, practice makes perfect so..your choice sir

Bro..just weigh out a nice shard. And eat that bitch. Capsule it in an herbal supplement capsule if you have to. Its the most euphoric route of admin. And lasts the longest anyways in most peoples' opinions.

But aye, practice makes perfect so..your choice sir
One of the reasons that many people prefer to use the rectal route of administration (booty bump, plugging, etc.) is that it can be absorbed into the portal circulation, which are blood vessels that bypass the liver on the way to the bloodstream. This way, nearly the full dose given can enter the bloodstream (i.e., close to 100% bioavailability).

If you take it by mouth, then it will be absorbed in the stomach, and will first go to the liver, where it will be partially detoxified (~30%) before entering the bloodstream. As a result, when taking it by mouth, I think around 30% may be "lost" to the liver, so the bioavailability may be around 70% or less.

One of the reasons that many people prefer to use the rectal route of administration (booty bump, plugging, etc.) is that it can be absorbed into the portal circulation, which are blood vessels that bypass the liver on the way to the bloodstream. This way, nearly the full dose given can enter the bloodstream (i.e., close to 100% bioavailability).

If you take it by mouth, then it will be absorbed in the stomach, and will first go to the liver, where it will be partially detoxified (~30%) before entering the bloodstream. As a result, when taking it by mouth, I think around 30% may be "lost" to the liver, so the bioavailability may be around 70% or less.
This is absolutely true. But the man admitted it himself - he is wasting product fooling around with methods that he can't seem to get the hang of. Unless he has plenty to play with, just do what is idiot-proof and works great anyways if taken in sufficient amounts.

I believe metabolites also play a big role in extending and/or potentiating methamphetamine. It can be more psychedelic/entactogenic vs. other methods like smoking, where over half what is vaporized turns to amphetamine and dimethylamphetamine (not psychedelic and less potent)

"The application of methamphetamine directly to rectal mucosa likely has local vasoconstrictive effects, making rectal ischemia and necrosis a potential complication."

Doesn't sound fun. :(