Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - First Time

@Crankinit
I've smoked, snorted, and injected meth and the best, I mean I guess you can call it a "drip" was when I used an IV. But it's not as much of a drip....me and my buddy use the term "breathing fire" bc that's what it feels like

I am more of an opiate user. I was snorting a bag of h a day for the last 3 months when my friend/boss asked if I wanted to try crystal. Which is easier to find than weed in my area.
So I figured why not?
I bought a gram and tried smoking it at first out of a home made pipe. Which caught fire and I resorted to snorting. I did a few lines through out the night and I was speeding hard. I cleaned EVERYTHING. By 2 am I wanted to come down, but my h dealer wasn't picking up the phone and I couldn't sleep. Also I have PTSD and it was really fucking with my head. I ended up being awake and paranoid for 2 days before I could sleep a few hours. I felt like total shit. Downers and psychedelics for me please.
I also play bass ;)

I like the taste of meth smoke, it tastes like green apples lol.

I always thought it tasted like slightly dying flowers and a hint of burning plastic - but not in a gross way, if that makes sense :/ It's been so long since I smoked meth that I can't actually remember the taste, just that whenever I smoked it those were the things that came to mind.

See I've heard other post about being horny as hell when they do crystal......I was hooked to it for about a month.....I was bangin it, then I forced myself to quit. But I never got the urges to have sex or even masterbate while I was injecting. What's sex like when you inject it?