• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine cuts, salts, and vaping behaviour

Dresden

Bluelighter
Is anyone aware of a type of methamphetamine going around which looks on the outside like normal ice methamphetamine shards, tastes like it, snorts like it, and feels like it BUT when vaporization in a pyrex chalet or over double foiled aluminum foil is carried out, it first melts, turns red, then brown, then black, smokes a little (not a satisfactory amount either though) and finally turns to char? Is this some special cut for ice methamphetamine not meant for vaping or is it some salt form of the methamphetamine that is not the hydrochloride and is not meant for vaping, or some other drug entirely? The superb stimulation is certainly there. Surely there are some knowledgeable methamphetamine / methamphetamine cut chemists reading this who would know and wouldn't mind answering my question? Or maybe just a methamphetamine information junkie or drug lord with inside information?

I'm pretty sure I've run across this in recent times. My guess is its just shitty quality. It did little to nothing for me, I felt a slight surge of energy for a few minutes and then blah. I have noticed that sometimes, and for reasons I'm unaware of but would guess it has something to do with the manufacturing process, it will smoke good as hell and last forever in a bubble, but isn't worth a shit if ur attempting to shoot it and vice versa. Ive also heard that the stuff ur asking about is re-rocked shake n bake. Who knows for sure really? I just hope it disappears soon.

i've never seen this before, sounds crazy, but my guess would be that it's sulphate and not hcl, since it sounds like it is still meth and is crystalline, signifying a theoretically uncut product. what would be adulterating it is some other off compound that was overreacted product or the like, some other amphetamine - but even then i don't think that would effect smokability. i've smoked loads of different s'n'b batches and have seen varying consistencies in how the stuff reacts under flame but none of them were that crazy, and every time it was obvious it just had to do with something visibly adulterating the product. acetone washes almost always got rid of that.

it'd be cool to find out that was really 4-MAR you're smoking but i doubt that. still, what a thought...

No science to back this up.... In my personal experience smoking mdma in crystal form it tends to go from clear/white to yellow/brown to a dark red then finally a burnt up black spot. Happened faster on foil than glass. It seems weird that it would be cut with Molly though again only experience no science.

oh i totally fuggin forgot (cuz i'm an IDIOT), this could quite possibly be a high-ph batch of salt that just didn't get toned down after hydrochlorinating. it's tough to say because usually shit gets OVER-acidified, not under-acidified during processing, but the pH of final product definitely effects the smokeability. if the stuff is too low, say less than 6, then it gets dry and crackly way too soon and burns up, turning into smoke rather than vapor, and leaves a dry brown busted residue behind. it does not however get all black (at least in my experience). i'd imagine it's similar but a tad different on the other end of the spectrum (alkaline), though i doubt you'd really see a pH higher than 8, as the stuff wouldn't precipitate out of the non-polar solvent unless it was close to 7. one way to test would be with good pH strips and distilled water, though i have the feeling you aren't even reading this anymore, let alone about to buy 15 bux worth of stuff just to answer this question...

this idea seems quite plausible. it sounds like what you have is still meth after all. just don't smoke it and you'll be fine