• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Methamphetamine cut with something making me very sick. N-isopropylbenzylamine?

Weezyfidelis

Bluelighter
I bought what I thought was a gram of crystalized methamphetamine. I insulated 15 mg on the drive home, got some stimulation but nothing like I would normally get. The drip tasted bad when I usually get so charged up, feel great, and actually like the drip. This stuff actually tastes unpleasant. I smoked a little it all vaporized at the same time and fully. It doesn’t make me sick initially, but very quickly I get very nauseous. I get hot, my head feels weird (the sensations are usually pleasant tingly sensations, this is like someone pushing on my skin), my ears flush up uncomfortably. Any one have any idea what it may be cut with? I have read N-isopropylbenzylamine?

Its hard to tell off of just the descriptor, I've had people bring me stuff that they were convinced had Xylazine in it. Passed out, didn't feel like a traditional opiate, etc. I run it on the FTIR and find nothing but Mannitol and Fent. Send it out for GC/MS, same results. People react differently to the same thing, but its a good general indicator. Do you have a testing service near you? If not do you have any left you can send to a mail out testing group?

Yeah I do I still have it. I just kept like trying it. It seemed so normal, but then it lust wouldn’t just quite do what it was supposed to do. I picked up adderall at the same time. So I only do 10-30 mgs of meth at a time. I also take phenibut daily but am weaning down and suboxone. I usually take 2-3 mgs of buprenorphine and 2-3 grams of phenibut a day. So I couldn’t figure out what was making me feel this way. I don’t think I over amped, but maybe. I didn’t take more than 70 mg total a day, methamphetamine/amphetamine. I go to college, I take it and fuck my girlfriend and study. I smoked maybe 20/30 mg (I weigh everything out of it-I weigh every single dose) it made my ears ring, I get hot and nauseous. It seemed like it was the meth and not the adderall, but I took one 30mg adderall after I felt like I started feeling better and I felt worse again. Nausea comes in sickening waves, feel tired in between. Going to bed now hopefully feel better in the morning

Yeah I do I still have it. I just kept like trying it. It seemed so normal, but then it lust wouldn’t just quite do what it was supposed to do. I picked up adderall at the same time. So I only do 10-30 mgs of meth at a time. I also take phenibut daily but am weaning down and suboxone. I usually take 2-3 mgs of buprenorphine and 2-3 grams of phenibut a day. So I couldn’t figure out what was making me feel this way. I don’t think I over amped, but maybe. I didn’t take more than 70 mg total a day, methamphetamine/amphetamine. I go to college, I take it and fuck my girlfriend and study. I smoked maybe 20/30 mg (I weigh everything out of it-I weigh every single dose) it made my ears ring, I get hot and nauseous. It seemed like it was the meth and not the adderall, but I took one 30mg adderall after I felt like I started feeling better and I felt worse again. Nausea comes in sickening waves, feel tired in between. Going to bed now hopefully feel better in the morning
Did you end up feeling better when you woke up the next day?