• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine: Basic information

Lordstim

Bluelighter
Hey everyone! As my name suggests, I'm wide awake at 4 am and I wanted some information, if possible. New here.
Now I don't generally do meth. However, ive been getting it on the down low recently and I was curious about a couple of things.
Usually I just head into a drug, something I learnt from my days doing LSD some years back. I was plagued by trip reports and Im someone who usually prefers heading in (within reason).
So, these are the things I wanted to know, if y'all will help me with it :
  • is there some threshold for snorting meth without getting addicted to it? If so, how would that be defined?
  • I've been doing it for about a week now, on and off but I've binged once already. I've always had a rule for stims - buy low amounts, binge, hard stop and sleep/keep busy through withdrawals. This prevents psychological dependence, which is what really gets me for other substances. Only time it hasn't worked is when I got a fair bit of coke (I over did it definitely).
  • Following the above, I've had off days and I'm able to bounce back. Doesn't bother me after. It's quite a hard crash though, I will admit. But I don't go back for it.
  • Now it's not like I'm looking to "stop" cause I'm confident I will (life is way too busy to afford it). However sometimes I've seen coke just bypass my rules. So I was curious. I've also done a fair bit of addies (college, ugh) and it took me about three months free of it to snap back (work efficiently without them).
  • I apologize if this may not be under the rules of this discussion.
  • What is the best way to finely crush it? Pestle and mortar ends ups using more than me lol. I currently use a card on a tablet device.
  • Thank you all SO MUCH. I realize there's a lot of vague info but I shall do my best to clear it up!!
  • P.S: Any interesting info you might have relevant to the trend of the discussion is also welcome!!
  • EDIT: I vape some CBD through it and eat (less but regular) and stay very hydrated. The extensive research through the forums have taught me to be slightly wiser. It takes the edges off if and when it comes.
  • Any music/activities/food/drink etc. That compliments the experience? I try to stay away from jerking off, way too distracting to browse and usually ends up being hours, lol.

Last edited:
Hey although I'm not experienced with meth I can respond to two of the questions, the first one : there is not a dose to avoid getting addicted, like a limit, if you use 10mg daily for 5 years it's still an addiction it doesn't matter that the dose is low.

Regarding if having epilepsy matters, it definetly does because in a lot of people the lack of sleep can be a serious seizure trigger

Hey although I'm not experienced with meth I can respond to two of the questions, the first one : there is not a dose to avoid getting addicted, like a limit, if you use 10mg daily for 5 years it's still an addiction it doesn't matter that the dose is low.

Regarding if having epilepsy matters, it definetly does because in a lot of people the lack of sleep can be a serious seizure trigger
hey thanks for the quick reply! Apart from a day or two I make it a point to sleep. And I always get sleep at the end either due to tolerance or low doses.
But thanks!!!
And with regards to the first point - you're right. That's what happened with the addies if I'm being honest.

No problem, i'm here to help anytime, I wish I was more experienced with meth, all I know is theory, i have exp with others tho, just meth is not available in romania, please take care with the amphetamines considering you got epilepsy!

It is indeed, we got all the types of terrains, the landscapes in rural areas and mostly zones surrounded by nature are gorgeous. Most of the people are friendly, in the south they can be a pain in the ass sometimes but in transylvania they are goodhearted and helpful.

It is indeed, we got all the types of terrains, the landscapes in rural areas and mostly zones surrounded by nature are gorgeous. Most of the people are friendly, in the south they can be a pain in the ass sometimes but in transylvania they are goodhearted and helpful.
What's the drug of choice there? I feel like psychedelics would be great in a location like that!
Where I am it's mostly H. But it's a part of my unholy trinity - Coke, benzos and opioids ? wouldn't do em.

Welcome to BL Lordstim!

I suggest you check out our Basic Drug Discussion sub-forum. There is a great stickied thread there that delves deep into the methamphetamine world. It contains excellent information about routes of administration, which ways of using cause different effects, tips and tricks to get the most out of your stash, and much more!

I linked the thread here for you =). Feel free to look around to see if your answers may be found within. If you have a question that cant seem to find an answer to then I and many other members will be happy to try to find one.

Welcome to Bluelight,
Mr. Deeds

Welcome to BL Lordstim!

I suggest you check out our Basic Drug Discussion sub-forum. There is a great stickied thread there that delves deep into the methamphetamine world. It contains excellent information about routes of administration, which ways of using cause different effects, tips and tricks to get the most out of your stash, and much more!

I linked the thread here for you =). Feel free to look around to see if your answers may be found within. If you have a question that cant seem to find an answer to then I and many other members will be happy to try to find one.

Welcome to Bluelight,
Mr. Deeds
Oh hey I don't know how I missed this. THANKS!!!

The thing with methamphetamine is this: for some people, once you take the drug; orally, snorted, smoked, up your ass, and feel the magical effects, addiction will make one very vulnerable. For Pete's sake, look at how addictive Adderall is and how it is on the rise, people taking Adderall and graduating to meth. Reminds me of the opiate to heroin epidemic the last twenty years in the United States. The same exact trend with Adderall and meth, atleast on the east coast of the United States. Meth and amphetamine are highly addictive drugs, even if taken orally and carefully as possible. No one can deny its magical and deceitful effects.

God I can't even imagine how long detection time is for a sticky super charged drug like meth