• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamp

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I'm high rn. Been up for 2 days straight tweakin lol. Anyways my main question is well i guess you could more or less call it a theory as well, but that's only to certain people. Like my friend he always says not to go past day 3 which i agree with because I've had some embarrassing situations..and for some reason I'm more prone to psychosis then other people.. like thisone guy I know can stay up for 6 days and still act reasonable..me after day 3 if it's night timeand I'm driving EVERY car behind me the headlights are police.i hate it. Im also a IV heroin addict so I got to stay well obviously during a stimulant binge. Do you guys think being high on meth covers up some opiate addiction symptoms? I do. I've been a Bluelighter since 2012! Still regularly come on to this day

I can’t answer the opiate part of the question. But I can suggest 48 hours as the limit rather than 72, especially if you have a predisposition to psychosis. Also, driving on meth after more than 24 hours awake is as irresponsible as it is illegal. Past 72 hours and you’re choosing to be a seriously dangerous menace to life and property no matter how together you think you are. No judgement there as I’ve certainly done it myself but after a near miss and a late night traffic stop I unbelievably bluffed my way through I woke up to myself and never drove on meth again.

Any tips to not look high? Lol someone said the way i keep clenching my jaw, big eyes and talking extremely fast lol

Also, driving on meth after more than 24 hours awake is as irresponsible as it is illegal. Past 72 hours and you’re choosing to be a seriously dangerous menace to life and property no matter how together you think you are.
Also can't help re the opiate question but please pay heed to Atelier3's urging quoted above

Driving on no drugs whatsoever after 24 hours awake is seriously dangerous, on meth its just completely unacceptable - please stop before you hurt yourself or, much worse, someone else who gets dragged into your orbit by accident

Also can't help re the opiate question but please pay heed to Atelier3's urging quoted above

Driving on no drugs whatsoever after 24 hours awake is seriously dangerous, on meth its just completely unacceptable - please stop before you hurt yourself or, much worse, someone else who gets dragged into your orbit by accident
well put.
Water, Hygiene, Vitamins, and Food.
You basically listed the key behaviors of what not to do lol.
Toothpicks or similar for jaw and lemonheads for the cottonmouth and jaw as well.
lol my dentist is the one who advised lemon heads, work amazingly

Still awake. Since i first started this thread the day before

So I'm high rn. Been up for 2 days straight tweakin lol. Anyways my main question is well i guess you could more or less call it a theory as well, but that's only to certain people. Like my friend he always says not to go past day 3 which i agree with because I've had some embarrassing situations..and for some reason I'm more prone to psychosis then other people.. like thisone guy I know can stay up for 6 days and still act reasonable..me after day 3 if it's night timeand I'm driving EVERY car behind me the headlights are police.i hate it. Im also a IV heroin addict so I got to stay well obviously during a stimulant binge. Do you guys think being high on meth covers up some opiate addiction symptoms? I do. I've been a Bluelighter since 2012! Still regularly come on to this day
Still awake. Since i first started this thread the day before
Lucky bastard lol.
Still, don't drive anywhere if you haven't slept. Delirium is not a joke and as someone who has been in your shoes (my record was 9 days) many times in the past, it's just as bad as being drunk in its own way.
The way you described thinking every set of headlights behind you were cops, was dead on what I've felt like after one too many days of using (even with sleep).
Just wait until you begin feeling that way in the daytime. Thats a whole different level of paranoid you don't wanna mess with. Years ago, at the height of my addiction (and better dope) I regularly fell into that delusional state and got so bad that even on foot, I couldn't go anywhere because I was convinced everyone was an undercover cop, from any one of the random people coming out of the supermarket pushing a cart full of groceries, to the neighborhood kid just walking his dog. The worst were the people I saw sitting in their parked cars. Every single one was cnet if you'd asked me at the time. Scary stuff.
Put the keys away until you've come down and had some real sleep.

Last edited: