• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Will they put me on a script if I'm on oxycodone from doctors will that come up in a urine sample as I'm binging on gear on payday I don't mind coming off the oxy.
But then I gotta go chemist every morning I can't take it twice a day or wake up and go straight to take it. That's only thing putting me off as I am in pain.
I got a big tolerance someone stole weed and money by climbing thru a broken window so I stole there liquid morphine I had 180mg on top of 70mg oxy. I prob didn't need that much morphine but I thort I don't wanna get high on it twice in a row.
And I'm struggling in day to make 70mg oxy last.
:( I dunno what to do
I can handle at least half a gram gear a day. But then I got to say goodbye to oxy

Yes they check if u r on prescription op8s before giving you bupe or done.
U can't be on both

A lot of clinics won't take people enou are prescribed for pain as "what will manage the pain?" As they're not meant to manage pain... You need to get on top of this fast as it's about to get on top of you.

If I don't touch heroin for a month I should be ok or high doses oxy as I get terrible hangover.
I notice when I dont take my anti psychotics risperidone 1mg I get more cravings or when I'm hypomanic and wanna calm down.
I'd rather stay on oxy just stimulates me all day and beats the pain.
My tolerance is down to 30mg instant atm I get so bored when I have loads of money and opiates mainly oxy is my favourite I'd choose oxy over heroin anyday