Methadone to Subutex

agpilot

Bluelighter
Hey everyone I’ve got a pretty jacked up situation I need some wisdom for some answers. I’ve been on Subutex the last 8 years 24-32mgs a day. Along with the last 4 I’ve really abused benzos,alcohol, and meth. On oct 12 this year I went to detox for 24 days and treatment for 30. I got myself down and stable at 6 mgs of subs. When I got out of treatment I went to a halfway house and ended up not being able to get into a sub clinic but did eventually get into a methadone clinic. So for the past 5 weeks I’ve been getting dosed with methadone slowly increased to 100mg. Started at 25 and increased 5mg a day. I had never used methadone before. I didn’t get any euphoric effects or anything other than just not having any physical withdrawal symptoms. I’m now back home and able to get back on subs. Yesterday morning was my last dose of methadone. I’m gonna have my subs back today. How long should I wait to take them? And how much do you think I’ll have to take ? I’ve still not relapsed on any of the other things I’ve kicked. I’ve been an emotional wreck and always overwhelmed with anxiety and depression :( I’m blaming it on the Xanax and methamphetamine. I’m 72 days clean

Methadone stays in your system a long time , you should prob wait a few days till withdraw is unbearable before you go back on the subs so you don’t get precipitated withdraw. Best of luck

Methadone stays in your system a long time , you should prob wait a few days till withdraw is unbearable before you go back on the subs so you don’t get precipitated withdraw. Best of luck
Thank you for the info and well wishes!