• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone strength fluctuation?

DiacetylWanker676

Greenlighter
Perhaps I'm just making something out of nothing....I thought maybe if I run it by you all, someone else has had a similar experience. Has ANYONE else felt like the efficacy of their methadone isn't very consistent. I pickup carries once a month, and sometimes is seems like certain doses just DO NOT work as well as others. I get the orange wafers, not liquid. I'd rather not disclose how long I've been on this shite, cuz it's been too long. I just know that I am NOT strong enough mentally to taper or jump off where I am now.
Anyway it just seems like the shit isn't mixed like it should be or some batches are just stronger than others.
Has anyone else had this same experience, or am I imagining it?

For sure. I knew 100% the clinic plays with that stuff. Or swapping brands on us without telling. Liquid.

And those wafers are even worse. I switched from 30mg of liquid to a different clinic that only had those orange wafers. Had to double it. They don't hit you right imo. Have tried them previously for a week or two on clinics that offered both.

Or...once we become so dependent on it, its just our head playing with us.

But I have certainly felt the same.

Yes. I always had the 1mg/ml green juice and I swear that many a time it was watered down - probably to cover a fuck up by the pharmacist which ime happened surprisingly regularly...

I get a pink liquid and I haven’t noticed any strength problems but I’ll pay more attention