• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone Poteniation

nayroxy

Greenlighter
So I have noticed grapefruit juice has greatly improved my methadone dose, I was wondering if tagamet (spelling?) or anything else will poteniate the same way grapefruit juice does. I love grapefruits, but its getting expensive buying them every 3 or 4 days. So if there is a OTC medication or something that will inhibit the enzyme in my liver the same way grapefruit juice will please let me know. I took my methadone dose today without grapefruit for the first time in about a week and it was significantly weaker, please let me know ASAP!
Thanks in advance fellow Bluelighters :!
Take it easy :)
-nayRoxy

Not sure really, I tried the whole tagament and WGFJ thing a lot with bupe and benzos and I never honestly noticed a difference. I am on methadone now, is it really that great of a difference? I have heard that methadone's biggest weakness is an acidic environment. So I can only imagine WGFJ kind of reducing and then improving the situation thereby making it useless. But if you were able to to an anti-acid before you took the WGFJ that would help immensely I would imagine. Tagament should work the same way the only reason I do not take it is because it causes gyno in men, and as I am a gym rat and I lift a lot of weights I do not want bitch tits lol. It is bad enough I am on methadone that lowers testosterone in men so I make sure I work out a lot daily. Keep my T-levels up naturally.