Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methadone & Murelax

AllyKat16

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I am currently on 90ml of methadone and have been for 3 years, i have anxiety n have been given some murelax 30mg tablets to help with it by an at home doc. But I dont take benzo normally. Will this kill me? I have read about the two interacting... help? Thanks.

Benzos have been a problem for me, so I urge anyone introducing them to take care. I had minor anxiety, but liked the way I felt when I took lots. So I overdid it.

I've known folks who've traded an opiate issue for a benzo issue and wound up in a worse spot. I love benzos, love to forget, definitely help my sleep. But if I could take it all back, I'd go with the smallest dose possible to treat the insomnia and leave it at that. I've done all of the -ams with doctors paving the way. But when you've taken 120 bars in 15 days, and have 45 to go before the refill, it's a very low spot.

Also, my memory suffers now. Things from long ago are fine. Things during the abuse though are gone, and from that point forward feels like my brain is slick and not everything can stick to it. Partial memories, total losses; even though I no longer am prescribed them. It's tough because I could use the good that benzos bring without the negatives.

Good luck.

I think anytime benzodiazepines and opiates are mixed there is potential for something to go very wrong! I speak from experience!