• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadone Hydrochloride pills... Can you shoot em?

JessTD

Bluelighter
Can I shoot up a methadone pill? They're 10 mgs, they're the white ones that say U42 on em. I've been trying to research but cant find shit. I was gonna try to do half of one and see what happens.

Well, I've been waiting for someone to go NOOOO. DONT DO IT!!! But in that time, I've already crushed half a pill, filtered it, and have a loaded syringe so I guess I'll let you guys know what happens for research purposes.

Well I shot it and I suffered no Ill effects so far. It actually filtered pretty clean after just one run through. I could definitely taste the methadone in it but I didn't get a rush really. A pleasant floaty feeling maybe. I'm thinking there may have to be some cooking involved as I applied no heat to the solution.

Thoughts? I'm also getting some liquid methadone tomorrow. The pink kind. Can I shoot that? Any responses would be greatly appreciated :)

There's some u can inject and some u can't.i think there's one called biodone that u can inject.theres some shit in some done that is fine to eat but if u inject it it fucks with your body's blood sugar levels badly.its called sorbitol I think.poly ethylene glycol is another one u can't inject.check ingredients lists before injecting.

Last edited: