• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methadone for recreational use? how much?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I have a minor tolerance to opiates like 45mg oxycodone gets me where I need to be. And in the sake of HR I know methadone is potent so i don't wanna over due it. I've tooken it once before 10mg And felt it a little but nothing crazy. So what range should I dose in? Also KleinerKeefer please move if needed don't close please.

Well an update. I took 25mg and it's been 2 hours I feel pretty good but not nodding at all, i know it takes a while To kick in but am I safe to dose more?

you should be ok to take around 40MG in my opinion. have fun and be safe. it's not really the most euphoric high. itching and nodding are mostly what i got from it.

Thank you for the reply, it's been 3 hours I smoked some good weed and now I'm nodding lol so I won't be redosimg I'll stay at 25mg

Well the weed seems to have wore off I'm debating on taking more I have 15mg more to play with is this dangerous? I am nodding but still

Even when I had a high tolerance for opiates, don't have any tolerance anymore.. I would get blaaaaaaasted off 5-15mg.

Well I'm debating on taking more or just saving the other 15mg until tomorrow

DONT Take more!! It's affecting you more than u think, in fact don't dose that 2morro, what u took today is still going to be affecting yr breathing tomorow. I had the same tolerance as you when I started fuckin with it, you are feeling that 25mg more than you think! That was my dose when I took it, I use to get the 40mg wafers and would take 25, one time I did take the 15mg later into the next day, my breathing was really slow and I was just drowsy, but not in a fun way, the kinda way where I was scared to go to sleep. Save it for day after 2morro. Done is not as euphoric as oxy, so dnt let that fool you and take more. And yr only taking 45mg, plz dnt take more. And take it from sum1 with experience, the shit will RAISE yr tolerance!!! Tread carefully or better yet dnt until u actually need done', which I hope u dnt

Screamin_skull thanks for the reply but I really think you're overreacting. Yes I'm high off the 25mg but I'm not gonna wait two days to take more, I understand its long half life but I can tell by my own body I'm not on the verge of dying lol just nodding a bit

i'd wait longer before considering redosing. the half life is long and it takes a long time to fully kick in.

Well I ended up waiting 20 hours then redosed that final 15mg I haven't really slept either since yesterday just like nodding out for 30 mins smoking cigarettes lay down for 45 mins wake back up that kind of stuff. Methadone is interesting it doesn't have much euphoria I mean there's some but not like other opiates. But all anxiety is gone and I keep nodding out vision a little blurry lol. But I don't feel scared or in danger of OD. I can definitely see why mixing alcohol or benzos with this can be fatal tho