• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone CWE to snort

justtakethat

Bluelighter
I saw somewhere about people doing this and this letting it evaporate overnight and scraping up all the residue to snort. Itd supposed to not burn like a bitch and not clump up in your nose does anyone have experiance with this?

Im brand new here. This is my first post. I have nethadone. I have not snorted it nor anything else. I am a street drug and altered rx use virgin. I have never done 420 on up. I've had rxs ongoing, changing year by year, narcatics which help me survive a diabolically rare intense nerv pane malfunction that most drs may see 1 time in a twenty fiv year practice. So life sucks but not as much as it could. Fact of this disordr is it has a large "can't take it no more" rate of MORE than halff of those who get it check out for relief. Im on the other side. Im taking it, period. i want to be around for offspring and offspring's offspring one day. So my question is this... i get it that it burns in your nose cuz i just read that. What is the GOOD part of doing that please give detail? AND what will be the effect of doing that with dilaudeb? with auxycontin? Not all 3 at once. One solo best, or a pairing give the better result? dose of how much for a new-B to altering use but very used to taking nethadone several times a day along with dilaudeb Can you describe what makes it better. Answers that a 5th grader would understand with no special lingo or acronyms and keeping it a low profile thread would be good for me. If i did these feeling things, would the outcome still ALSO be what it is intended for and treat pain still? Can you do what YOU do and ALSO take oral dose for intended use? Lastly, is the burn something a practishioner can notice if they did a quick look at eyes ears nose throat? How long til it won't be detected in a physical? Excuse my spelling errors. I don't want searches on my questions or my treatment cuz Im in a rare seat. THANK YOU whomever can get answers to me. Forgive my ignorance. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Theres a bunch of questions jumbles up ^ but i can try my beat to awnser what i took out of that. Methadone takes like 2 hours to 3 max to peak so when i snort it it peaks in about an hour. Oxy feels more speedy when snorted, iv never tried dilaudid. I do 10mgs of methadone and 20mgs of oxy. Oxy sucks cuz it lasts like an hour. If you snort it it will still treat pain, its going into your bloodstream. And methadone is probably more noddy than oxy which feels speedy. If you snort methadone make sure its dust and you makr the line long and thin and dont take too much at once, like 3 minutes to finish to avoid the burn. Its the only opiate i know of that burns, oxy is like snorting water

Mobile doesnt allow edit for me...
Forgot to add doctors shouldnt be able to detect anything in your nose unless its like a couple hours after insulfation