• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone buzz

Rando92

Greenlighter
Hi there I’m currently doing methadone treatment and at about 75mg a day though I skip days here and there. When I started the first time years ago on methadone I felt no buzz at all this second time after I relapsed I got a nice buzz for a few weeks before it stopped happening (I’m sure tolerance went way up) I’ve recently really wanted to get high and every time I’ve tried with oxy I didn’t take the right amount so I didn’t feel anything (the closest I got to feeling anything was when I took 90mg oxy with 25mg Benadryl and it was super faint. So what I’m trying to figure out is how can I get a buzz? Anything I could sorta safely take with the methadone to feel anything or does anyone have an idea of how much oxy id need to feel the buzz? Thanks in advance !

This isn't a trip report, so I'm moving it to Basic Drug Disussion where you will get replies.

Try taking 150mg of Oxy on an empty stomach (that might seem like a dangerous dose but uve got a hefty tolerance), make sure its immediate release. Also grapefruit juice inhibits oxys metabolism hence higher blood levels. To feel it even more let the methadone leave ur system just when ur about to go into WD.

Last edited:
Try taking 150mg of Oxy on an empty stomach (that might seem like a dangerous dose but uve got a hefty tolerance), make sure its immediate release. Also grapefruit juice inhibits oxys metabolism hence higher blood levels. To feel it even more let the methadone leave ur system just when ur about to go into WD.
Should I wait till I’m feeling nauseous or could I take it when I just start to get nose runs and anxiety?

Dang bro, i know you didnt ask this but if your on methadone and your wanting to get high perhaps you should up your dose. The perfect dose of done is when you dont miss getting high...perhaps because you feel content with the buzz of the higher done does or...idk...dont waste a second chance at life man. i know you dont realize out now, but done is a frickin god send, we just take it for granted..but hell im nobody but some dude on the net..take my advice or leave it