• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone both liquid and HCI

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
Okay I know there are endless posts about these topics but it’s a bit different situation. I’ve been on MMT for 7 years now, down to 30mg. Anyways if one a self tapered and stored and sealed excess dose and now has so much he would hate throw it out. I’ve read about ppl evaporating it or boiling it down? Can this somehow be turned into a nice batch of methadone powder? If so how would one do it? And would it increase the shelf life of this medication? If not are there other ways i can extend the shelf life on this cherry juice?

Second question, buddy came back from vacation and brought me a couple 7 packs of “Methadone de Chloryde
Methadone AP-HP 40MG Gulule from france. Out of curiosity opened it and it appears to be pure methadone powder or perhaps extremely micro sized shards close to powder form? I attempted to sprinkle a bit on a steril capsule and dissolved very quickly. From that very moment, I’m confident everyone reading this post knew what I had in plan.

Yep, you guess correctly. “I have got to find out if these extraordinarily TINY 40mg Frenchadone capsules contain pure pharma methadone HCI powder completely soluble to water after mixing without heat and running thru micron filter and finally experience IV just ONE time. I’d kill for access methadone vials but not happening.

Plz peep my length here as a member - I’m aware this is a stupid idea, but I’m going to. Do it regardless since I have always IV properly during special occasions. So with all that said; all I have is a 3ml luer lock syringe and a 10cc 27g insulin syringes. I’d love to avoid shooting m more than 2 diabetic needles

Okay I know there are endless posts about these topics but it’s a bit different situation. I’ve been on MMT for 7 years now, down to 30mg. Anyways if one a self tapered and stored and sealed excess dose and now has so much he would hate throw it out. I’ve read about ppl evaporating it or boiling it down? Can this somehow be turned into a nice batch of methadone powder? If so how would one do it? And would it increase the shelf life of this medication? If not are there other ways i can extend the shelf life on this cherry juice?

Second question, buddy came back from vacation and brought me a couple 7 packs of “Methadone de Chloryde
Methadone AP-HP 40MG Gulule from france. Out of curiosity opened it and it appears to be pure methadone powder or perhaps extremely micro sized shards close to powder form? I attempted to sprinkle a bit on a steril capsule and dissolved very quickly. From that very moment, I’m confident everyone reading this post knew what I had in plan.

Yep, you guess correctly. “I have got to find out if these extraordinarily TINY 40mg Frenchadone capsules contain pure pharma methadone HCI powder completely soluble to water after mixing without heat and running thru micron filter and finally experience IV just ONE time. I’d kill for access methadone vials but not happening.

Plz peep my length here as a member - I’m aware this is a stupid idea, but I’m going to. Do it regardless since I have always IV properly during special occasions. So with all that said; all I have is a 3ml luer lock syringe and a 10cc 27g insulin syringes. I’d love to avoid shooting m more than 2 diabetic needles
freeze the juice ..you will never boil it to powder ...get scales that will weigh mg.s and weigh contents anything over 40mg is a filler if gonna iv anyway just filter well