• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Methadone and Methamphetamine speedball?

Animoe

Bluelighter
So, around my area and social groups call Coke 'White', Heroin 'Black', Methamphetamine 'Clear', along with a bunch of other drugs that are not relevant to this post so I'll leave those out.

Anyway, I asked a girl to get me a $30 bag of White and I'd give her 7mg of Lorazepam and 40mg of Methadone.

Well, turns out she knows Methamphetamine as 'White'. So I ended up getting a $30 sack of crystal which is my least favorite drug by the way.

I've also got a bunch of Methadone, Lorazepam, Suboxone strips, and 15ml/150mg Etizolam Propylene Glycol solution.

Well, I decided that I wasn't going to just waste the Crystal I got and do a little shot and sell the rest. So I ended up doing 2/3 of the Methamphetamine cause no one wanted to buy it.

My first time ever IV'ing Methadone was with the 10mg pills today (yes I've read it's retarded as fuck but I've got a bad love affair with needles) I don't think I felt a huge rush but maybe a little bit of one, but then the day before I shot up 4mg Suboxone. So maybe if I wait for the Buprenorphine to clear out of my system a little more maybe I could get a rush off IV Methadone..

Anyway, onto my question, I've got about a quarter of a gram of Methamphetamine left (at-least I think that's how much I have, either way, it's really close to a quarter gram). Now what I was wondering, if I shot up maybe 10-20mg of Methadone mixed with the Methamphetamine that's left, would it produce a nice speedball effect? Has anyone ever tried this? If you don't think it'll give a nice speedball effect, what do you think will happen?

Anyway, if I try it I'll update you guys with a trip report.

Thanks everyone!

I could even try a shot with Methadone, Methamphetamine, and Etizolam all at the same time... I'm guessing that'd feel pretty nice..

Hey so I have another question, well, a couple questions, I just don't want to start a new thread to ask it if that's ok... What is the best ROA for Methamphetamine? I'm assuming its IV right? It's just that I've been doin some research and there are soooo many different opinions on the best ROA and why it's the best ROA. Like I've come across lines like this "I only eat my Methamphetamine (oral), cause it gives me the most euphoria" or " I only smoke it cause it gives a smoother comedown..."

Also, if you read the first post in this thread you'll notice that I have a few extra substances available. Would combining any of those together in a 3ml rig increase the euphoria/good feelings/etc. of the high? Like what if I put the Methamphetamine, the Methadone, and the Etizolam liquid solution all together in my rig and shot all 3 at the same time? Then also maybe I could just sub-lingual about 8mg's of Lorazepam on top of that...

Either way, whatever I do, I'll be back with a trip report.

EDIT Sorry, I'm not intentionally bumping my own thread. The question I just asked will do better in this thread than in a new one.

Sounds like an abscess, pulmonary embolism, or overdose is headed your way with as reckless you are with these substances. Do not shoot the etizolam, the only upside to IV benzodiazepines is instant onset. There is no rush. There is no more high to be had. You will have the same experience with just taking it orally, and shooting it will DESTROY your veins (even when prepared for MEDICINAL USE - can't imagine what some propylene glycol+water solution of etizolam+ street meth + pill form methadone would do). I can't say if there's a rush to be had from shooting methadone, but I would guess not - and there's SO much filler in those pills. Methadone pills are fucking huge for what little active ingredient they actually contain. So much talc that a cotton won't filter out and that won't dissolve in water. This can clog veins/arteries/cause SO many other issues with your cardiovascular/respiratory systems.

Another issue at hand is the fact that with IV'ing meth (a super potent stimulant with a long half-life) with methadone (a super potent depressant with a half-life 3x longer) is that you could dose WAY too high with the methadone to compensate for the stimulation from the meth and then OD on methadone (not to mention what else you might just be throwing in the mix seeing as you combine methadone with benzo's (the most common combination for lethal overdoses) when the meth wears off.

And as for the best RoA for meth.......the least invasive one that gets you where you want to be. Smoothest comedown is going to come from oral use. If you're already shooting it, though, it probably won't do what you want it to without the needle. Smoking it will probably be a waste on you since you're getting minute doses over an extended period of time (fuck, it makes me more tired). Oral, nasal, and rectal would probably be you best options next to IV use considering the entire dose gets dumped at once instead of over a period of many hours. I'm gonna speak subjectively on this note, smoking it makes me feel more "cracked out" and fiendish than any other RoA, so I put down the pipe a while ago.

Do not draw up all these drugs and just push them into a vein, you'll be pushing the plunger on your own lethal injection. We are not here to tell you what to get high on. We are here to tell you how to get high safely.

Does everybody second that?

Because just yesterday I shot Methadone mixed with Methamphetamine, and 9 days ago I shot Methadone with Etizolam. And everything seemed to work out fine.
Also, it might not give you a rush or do anything special, but IV Etizolam is just about my new favorite drug and way to take that drug. I got a really nice rush and felt fan-fucking-tastic. THEN, about a week later, I got even more Etizolam (liquid and powder) both >99% purity from the same source, and decided this time I would let it sit under my tongue. so I let 6mg's Etizolam powder sit under my tongue and it ended up giving me a tiny buzz, so I drank about 11mg's of Etizolam liquid solution after I put the 6mg's Etizolam powder under my tongue and all that happened was I felt drunk. No euphoria, no anxiolysis, just lame. So I'm going to stick with IV'ing my Etizolam because I've got personal experience that IV'ing my Etizolam gives a different effect and is far better than any other ROA.

Like states above, the meth can make you feel your methadone less which can lead to an overdose. Etizolam and methadone already is asking for an overdose which would probably end in death (fall asleep and never wake up). Trust me, man, I've been there before (mixing benzos with methadone) and it is very dangerous and not worth it! I have also combined meth (smoked and snorted) with methadone. I found that when the meth wore off I was so high on methadone my friends had to watch over me and almost called an ambulance because my breathing was so shallow.. Seriously, this is nothing to joke around with. You are better off just doing your drugs separately on different days, but remember that methadone has quite a long half life and people OD by doing more methadone or adding benzos to the mix, because they thought it had wore off (half life at least 36hrs). As far as the meth, the best route of administration is to flush it down the toilet! Besides that, yes, I like IV the best, but it is the most dangerous. Almost all meth overdose deaths (yes, people actually die from meth) are from IV use. So, if you still want to use meth, I would do so orally, but wait several days until the methadone is out of your system, then you can use etizolam for the meth comedown, but not while you have methadone in your system! Seriously, this thread scares me because of how chill you think it is do mix all these drugs! It reminds me of myself, and trust me I have narrowly escaped death too many times to count, but the next time could end me.

So, in conclusion, I would recommend to a) stop using any substances for 2-3 days, this should give time for the methadone levels to go down, then you can use your meth and use a SMALL amount of etizolam for the comedown, i.e. 1-3mg. b) wait a total of 5-6 days from now without doing any methadone and switch over to Suboxone, that way you can use your etizolam and not fear overdose, if you have a decent tolerance to opiates the sub/etiz mix probably won't kill you c) stop using huge doses of etizolam, that's what I have learned from overdoing it. It works much better if you just use 1-3mg a day, for anxiety. Any more than that you are wasting it because it won't get you high on its own but it can blend nicely with the sub.

Be-fucking-careful!! You are on the edge of overdose territory and don't even know it (everyone who dies of OD's thinks they are fine).

... Have you lost you're mind?

IV methadone,+ IV methamphetamine is a recipe for disaster. They are both long lasting drugs, which can have a delayed peak effect on the PNS, AND both are HIGHLY TOXIC IN OVERDOSE.

And should you mix a 3rd thing? Jesus, man, if you have insane questions PM me. I don't want people to think this is even remotely normal.

As for IV methadone, I don't really have a problem with that. Well, I don't advise it, but I actually IV methadone about half of the time. However with a single dose, it's useless. This is because most of it will be distributed to other tissues before entering CNS. This, it can take up to an hour to feel the full effects. However, with CHRONIC dosing, tissue resoirvoires become saturated. This makes it twice as potent, and it has a MUCH faster onset.

Honestly, IV methadone itself can be pretty euphoric. But please don't mix them; IV methadone never really gives a rush, except with CHRONIC dosing, and even then it is a very slow and unique rush, as it still takes 10 minutes or so to really feel the effects. But combining IV meth with IV methadone won't give you a "speedball" effect since it will take fucking 30minutes to even feel the methadone.

However, it dies make it MUCH MORE DANGEROUS, since the delayed onset means you might think you're fine, but an hour later realize- YOU ARE FUCKED.

Please, be careful.

They're right, but backing up to answer a question of yours-- yes, IV is the best ROA for meth. Please do not do that shot-- also, not a "speedball".

yes it'll work fine however be aware that the amphetamines bleed out the opiates from ur system.... Spool if u normally do any down constantly than b aware that you very well feel like u never even dosed off ur methadone, u may wanna do some more downers after u come out of ur speadball because you may put urself into pre mature withdrawal depends on ur system and tolerance. ~Mouse