• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone and Ketamine

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
I've taken a large dose of meth' (It will cause a high.) and was wondering how much intramuscular ketamine (I have a small tolerance, I did around 200mg in 4 seperate IM doses yesterday.) I could use with it?

I'm wanting to use it to lower my opioid tolerance and get high on the ket' and come down to a meth' high.

Would using a max of 100mg in one IM shot be ok or am I highly risking respiratory depression?

Would 60mg be ok?

What about multiple 50mg - 60mg shots spaced out 45min's to an hour between each?

What about multiple 50mg - 60mg shots spaced out 45min's to an hour between each?
I'd do this bro.
Methadone combos you have to be really careful with. My mate died from mixing it with a few other things which included other opiates, benzos, gabas and k.
I don't think ket is as dangerous as mixing say benzos but you'd defo have to be more careful with the k than normal.
Do your shots of k and sit/lie down asap, ideally not on your back.
Another mate of mine was on methadone and he used to iv k but it did used to really fuck him up and a few times I had to pull the needle out of his arm/pick him up where he had fallen over or off his chair, lol.
Do you have someone with you to keep an eye?

I'd do this bro.
Methadone combos you have to be really careful with. My mate died from mixing it with a few other things which included other opiates, benzos, gabas and k.
I don't think ket is as dangerous as mixing say benzos but you'd defo have to be more careful with the k than normal.
Do your shots of k and sit/lie down asap, ideally not on your back.
Another mate of mine was on methadone and he used to iv k but it did used to really fuck him up and a few times I had to pull the needle out of his arm/pick him up where he had fallen over or off his chair, lol.
Do you have someone with you to keep an eye?

Thank you for the quick repky. I'll do a 60mg in a couple of minutes then.

No, I don't have anyone to watch me unfortunately.

Thank you for the quick repky. I'll do a 60mg in a couple of minutes then.

No, I don't have anyone to watch me unfortunately.
Good man for being sensible. When did u take the meth/how long does it normally take for it to hit you?

Good man for being sensible. When did u take the meth/how long does it normally take for it to hit you?

Took the meth' around 14:30 (It's 16:30 here now, in the UK.)

I can feel it now but normally takes about 3 hours to fully feel it but start feeling it after about 30min's.

Gonna pop some music on and IM now, got it ready.

Took the meth' around 14:30 (It's 16:30 here now, in the UK.)

I can feel it now but normally takes about 3 hours to fully feel it but start feeling it after about 30min's.
Fair play bro, just go easy. Once it's fully hit you it'll probably be safer to judge your IM doses... But until you've peaked I wouldn't go mad with the K.
Happy holing. Wish I had some k (and needles) lol

I have done plenty of dissociatives together with methadone but it was on maintenance so a stable dose that I was tolerant to, and passed out more than once - potentiation can be strong, and more is not always better also in regard to euphoria but they together can make both a very euphoric combo as cancel out some of the tolerance. It's much less dangerous than with benzos or alcohol but specially when you're not tolerant to metha danger for respiratory depression is there.

How was your experience @Gaz_hmmmm ?

I have done plenty of dissociatives together with methadone but it was on maintenance so a stable dose that I was tolerant to, and passed out more than once - potentiation can be strong, and more is not always better also in regard to euphoria but they together can make both a very euphoric combo as cancel out some of the tolerance. It's much less dangerous than with benzos or alcohol but specially when you're not tolerant to metha danger for respiratory depression is there.

How was your experience @Gaz_hmmmm ?

It was very good, thanks. But I fell asleep fir around two hour's and for some reason when I fall asleep on opioids the high isn't there when I wake up, I've no idea why.

I've taken a large dose of meth' (It will cause a high.) and was wondering how much intramuscular ketamine (I have a small tolerance, I did around 200mg in 4 seperate IM doses yesterday.) I could use with it?

I'm wanting to use it to lower my opioid tolerance and get high on the ket' and come down to a meth' high.

Would using a max of 100mg in one IM shot be ok or am I highly risking respiratory depression?

Would 60mg be ok?

One good thing about ketamine Is that it doesn't intefere with respiration even at anesthetic doses. Dont worru Man, aslong as you dont combine it with other depressants Ur fine. Ket Is a pretty Safe drug.

One good thing about ketamine Is that it doesn't intefere with respiration even at anesthetic doses. Dont worru Man, aslong as you dont combine it with other depressants Ur fine. Ket Is a pretty Safe drug.

So generally at the doses I'm doing, max 100mg in one go, is not gonna risk respiratory depression with methadone?

So generally at the doses I'm doing, max 100mg in one go, is not gonna risk respiratory depression with methadone?
Not more than from methadone alone. K is even a slight stimulant and offers some protection against hypoxic drain bamage - this is no free ticket of course but it might have saved me a bunch of neurons.