• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone and drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurryupandwait

Greenlighter
Hi all!
First of all, let me start by thanking folks for the tons of answers I've received here over the years just by browsing.
Secondly I wanted to post because I have had such a hard time finding an answer. Two weeks ago (14 days) I took methadone one time (due to messing up on my meds). I took approx 55-60 mg of liquid. Now if you read most internet pages, they will tell you this will be out of your system in 3-5 days. Wrong! A very long 14 days later I am still testing positive on the at home drug tests and am having to change appointments because of it. So a warning- be careful with this if you have an upcoming job or bloodwork or whatever. My mind is blown. Never would I have thought one dose would be hanging on a full two weeks later!!
Anyone want to guess how much longer it will take? Cause at this point I just don't want to even guess anymore. This is so frustrating!!

There are other sites where you may get an idea of this but at Bluelight, we don't allow drug testing discussion. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.