• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone and crack

Alpha G

Greenlighter
Anyone did this combo? I am about to.. Would love it if someone could tell me how many to take. I have a high tolarence.

Define your tolerance more clearly.
I'm not entirely sure... but there's something in my brain telling me that I may have read about bad interactions between those two substances (heart related) but don't hold me to that.
To be safe, I'd suggest waiting as long as possible so you can get some definitive answers.

Well I shoot up between 4 to 6 G's of tar and the same with crack.

i was taking methadone (not much only like 20mg average) and i've done coke on it (even as much as an 8ball in a night) & i've also smoked freebase on it...

i was fine. i loved it :p haha

and if you can shoot up h & crack at once im sure youll be fine... just test the waters first with a little bit, and then work your way up to the desired effect you want.

Iam about to speedball and I took the done. Smoked a couple of puffs ...
Can't wait to speedball!

I don't feel a damn thing with the methadone?! 50mg and nothing?
Took another 30mg

ur playing with fire man, especially with methadone, while ur high on the coke u may think u can handle more methadone than u can especially with the long halflife of methadone, i would wait until ur done smoking to take the done and use it to eash the comedown

This used to be my favorite combo. I was on 100mg of methadone a day from the clinic. Id take my 'done every morning, then smoke crack all day and night. I loved it because I never had any bad coke/crack comedown since I had a bunch of methadone in me. I could fall asleep an hour after smoking a bunch of crack. Howver, I found crack to be the most nasty, mentally addicting poison Ive ever encountered. Sold all my posessions, including my car, to get more crack. Had about a 4 month love affair with it back in 2004, havent done it since. Cant say I miss it either, probably because of all the bad memories of pawning all my shit and my g/f getting so hooked on it also that she started pimpin herself out to our 1 legged semi homeless crack dealer

Well I shoot up between 4 to 6 G's of tar and the same with crack.

What's the difference in shooting crack to shooting coke ? I thought crack was free based to smoke and coke would be more sutible to slam ? Or am I wrong I have next to know knowledge of crack cocaine so please inform me I'd like to know so I don't seem ignorant to certain people of this community. Thank you.

ur playing with fire man, especially with methadone, while ur high on the coke u may think u can handle more methadone than u can especially with the long halflife of methadone, i would wait until ur done smoking to take the done and use it to eash the comedown
actually crack reduces the halflife of methadone so ur wrong and most likely a pussy. You'll be fine!

Methadone has the potential to cause heart problems through prolonging qt intervals, and adding a stimulant would make the potential risk higher.