• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth

Polypous DevilFish

Bluelighter
My friend smokes meth, I shoot, and they were wondering wtf they have so much flem after smoking? Is the meth bad or is there a way to keep that from happening?

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

Methamphetamine is corrosive. For example, if you snort it much, you will get sores in your mouth. :(

My friend smokes meth, I shoot, and they were wondering wtf they have so much flem after smoking? Is the meth bad or is there a way to keep that from happening?
The pH of meth ranges from 3 to 7. Which is basically pretty acidic to completely neutral.

However, most of it is somewhere around 5 or less.

Consider that the pH of pure lemon juice is 2.9.

Idk honestly swim just picked up a little, and for the quality and pice idk something has to be up this is crazy

Can ANYBODY explain the weird flem/meth loogies that I’ve been getting lately? Mostly when I smoke, it’s so weird and gross.

Can ANYBODY explain the weird flem/meth loogies that I’ve been getting lately? Mostly when I smoke, it’s so weird and gross.
That’s why I stopped smoking it. I only feel good immediately after the hit. I don’t really like the way it tastes when smoked. I also want to save my teeth.

Stop that costic chemical cuz it's going to either cost you an arm or freedom or death. I just got out of chemical chernobyl. Shawnee OK nearly everyone is dope heads. They walk like zombies at night.

I can't get high off smoking meth.. at least not this stuff from today. Depending when I smoke, if it's the morning, it will help me along the way, but nothing like, damn I'm high! I can smoke at night and go right to sleep, within minutes..

But if I swallow it, I will get a rush and know, damn I'm high! No way I'm going to sleep. I don't understand it. I could probably sit there and, smoke and smoke, bowl after bowl, and not get real high. Flush in tbe cheeks, but that's about it.
I would probably get sick and throw up before I got even close to getting high like I do when swallowed. Any thoughts?

Your throat gets Flemmy after smoking it because it's literally burning your throat and saliva is released, and if you cough that also adds to it. It's also because of what it's cut with, which is obviously unknown. You get flem if you smoke anything, but meth is going to be much worse. I don’t suggest swallowing it, it takes much longer to kick in, there's no rush, and it will rip your GI tract apart.