• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth- ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudB

Greenlighter
I was in treatment one of several times and found myself in a discussion with a meth user, what better place to learn.
He was all over the place and sort of talking about a couple different meth related and meth promotive topics and the relation to his home town. He mentioned an easy method for supposedly cooking something that could pass as meth, and I was hoping to hear other more informed voices on this and make a decision as to whether this will be enough for me to have a cheap way to self medicate. I dont know if that is against community standards.
I know there are people familiar with this, and I am aware It sounds toxic and probably isnt really a plausible substitute for my going out to get some from a middle man for mexico or florida or whatever...
The process was warned against...
It involved, using a copper tube and a car battery, jumper cable, and a can of raid.
has anyone heard anything about this and had any positive luck from it? something about a fish tank topper also as opposed to the copper tube. "we dont want to see it coil"
I literally dont know what most if not any of this means. I am half cocked and ready to make a big ol bucket of raid meth and i dont know abvout the crystalization jolt or what have you and im sure there is aa technique to it or some sort of finess I should see or hear about first.

Hoping for some light.

Some insecticides are based on pyrethroids. They are obviously highly toxic to not only insects, but all animals including humans. This process is simply a method to extract pyrethroid crystals out of the insecticide bottle.

Please do not do this. This is not a substitute for meth. Ingesting this stuff is literally poisoning yourself with insecticide.

Seriously man, it's beyond dubious. This isn't some clever trick to extract some fancy drug, you'd literally just be smoking the insecticide itself in an even more potent form.

Closing this thread because synthesis discussion is not allowed, and this topic is far outside the realm of harm reduction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.