• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Meth

Well you let me down. I fully expected and was hoping when I clicked open the thread it would be empty. That would be so perfect. Just-- just the one word "Meth" which is a word that carries a lot of water around here. I imagine it'll get a lot of click-throughs, and then imagine how beautiful it would be if the OP ... empty. You probably have to throw a period in there somewhere but if you use one of the colors it will be practically invisible. In any case no blue lighter would ever spend an inordinate amount of time searching for a microdot. Right?

Well you let me down. I fully expected and was hoping when I clicked open the thread it would be empty. That would be so perfect. Just-- just the one word "Meth" which is a word that carries a lot of water around here. I imagine it'll get a lot of click-throughs, and then imagine how beautiful it would be if the OP ... empty. You probably have to throw a period in there somewhere but if you use one of the colors it will be practically invisible. In any case no blue lighter would ever spend an inordinate amount of time searching for a microdot. Right?
What are you talking about

Yea man, I would have to say you're either dehydrated or suffering the ill-effects of Methamphetamine paranoia.

Reactions: Ds
By thick i mean, whenever i draw all i get is a little clot of blood never an actual flash

If you have a propensity towards clotting which is undiagnosed go to the doctor and possibly consider staying away from intravenous drug use.

Clots are serious shit man. My uncle almost died a few years ago bc of deep vein thrombosis. He is in constant pain and still cant walk properly.

what size rigs are you using OP? I recall the smaller the needle the easier it is to clot (assuming you are not dehydrated and you are drinking plenty of electrolytes). Are you using not enough water? and does the solution look super thick in the rig ?

30 g right now. I drink a cup maybe two a day, other then that i drink beer, and yeah there usually thick shots about 5 or 10 cc less of water then what i put in in ice

My blood was so thick before that I couldn't even IV with the needles from the exchange because I could never draw anything back.

I found that one aspirin per day made it very easy to draw back blood. It also made my blood a much healthier looking color. (It was very dark colored when it was that thick).

Consider seeing a doctor.

My blood was so thick before that I couldn't even IV with the needles from the exchange because I could never draw anything back.

I found that one aspirin per day made it very easy to draw back blood. It also made my blood a much healthier looking color. (It was very dark colored when it was that thick).

Consider seeing a doctor.
I been doing that for a couple days now along with a couple other supplements. Hopefully it works

Reactions: Ds
I been doing that for a couple days now along with a couple other supplements. Hopefully it works
I was drinking a lot of beer and almost no water at the time as well. You should try drinking more water, too.

I don't IV anymore.

30 g right now. I drink a cup maybe two a day, other then that i drink beer, and yeah there usually thick shots about 5 or 10 cc less of water then what i put in in ice
Yeah you need to force yourself to drink more water (and electrolyte beverages), it's not that hard. Beer is also a diuretic so it can dehydrate you even more.
If you're going on multiple day binges and don't take care of yourself you could have serious issues in the near future, all for nothing (you could have been enjoying your high while staying hydrated and getting some basic nutrition).

Also, injecting thick shots will kill your veins very quickly.

I eat regularly and sleep everynight. I do get high everyday but i function “normally” for a tweaker lol. Thankyou tho, i appreciate the information