• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

Evaray

Greenlighter
It was my first time using meth and I didn't get any euphoric feeling. Is meth overrated for its euphoria? Only effect I had was an increase in my heart rate and a heavy feeling on my chest. How much substance is safe for use?

Sounds like it might have been bunk. If you're never done meth, its should knock your socks off.

Define 'safe'? A new user should be able to get a lot of affect of a small amount. like 50mg should be more than enough.

It was my first time using meth and I didn't get any euphoric feeling. Is meth overrated for its euphoria? Only effect I had was an increase in my heart rate and a heavy feeling on my chest. How much substance is safe for use?
You were most likely ripped off, but I remember not experiencing any euphoria my first time either so I guess it's possible. But it was 20 years ago and I could've been on an SSRI at the time that I'm not remembering.
Are u taking any other psyche meds right now? Prescribed or othrwise?

You were most likely ripped off, but I remember not experiencing any euphoria my first time either so I guess it's possible. But it was 20 years ago and I could've been on an SSRI at the time that I'm not remembering.
Are u taking any other psyche meds right now? Prescribed or othrwise?
Not on any medication right now. I guess my dosage was quite low for a full fledged meth experience .

Not on any medication right now. I guess my dosage was quite low for a full fledged meth experience .
The thing with meth is you can just add more until you get where you want to be. How soon you add more depends on the ROA. You know if you need another shot about a minute after your first one. Smoking I’d wait 5-10 minutes. Oral 30-40 minutes. Plugging 20 minutes.

I would suggest a newbie start with 0.05 g with a view to increasing it 0.1g if all goes well. If you have no tolerance and are not totally twacked on that I’d ask for your money back.

Sounds like it might have been bunk. If you're never done meth, its should knock your socks off.

Define 'safe'? A new user should be able to get a lot of affect of a small amount. like 50mg should be more than enough.
50 mg is by no means a small dose for a new user. Even its garbage quality, if there's any methamphetamine present, he'll be flying for quite a while and know it lol.