• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
How many mg is a 1/2 point? 50mg? Is a point split between two people enough for 24hr. We have been doing tiny ass lines and end up not feeling it too much after 2-3hrs.

Not the greatest quality I would say if me and my partner split a point and need to do another line after 5 1/2 hours from the last. Then again I don’t know a lot when it comes to it.

Better off just doing one decent size line from the start. The more you keep hitting those little doses it’ll end up catching up to you at the 24 hour mark and keep you up for another 12. But that’s just my opinion. I only smoke it.

Better off just doing one decent size line from the start. The more you keep hitting those little doses it’ll end up catching up to you at the 24 hour mark and keep you up for another 12. But that’s just my opinion. I only smoke it.

This is exactly what ended up happening lol. Now here I am after having done my last line at 11:00 and wanting to hit more now lol. Vicious cycle.

This is exactly what ended up happening lol. Now here I am after having done my last line at 11:00 and wanting to hit more now lol. Vicious cycle.
Yup better to start off big then ease yourself imo. I feel like taking little lines/hits in the beginning is just like a tease and it gets me feening a harder towards the end. But you also have to know your limit and put yourself on check, especially if you have a good amount of product on you. 1 day could turn into a 3-4 day binge easy

If you guys aren't experienced or long time users, even a couple very small lines should have you feeling very good for north of 6 hours.
But your idea of what small is could be very different from mine. For future reference, pictures help (y)