• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants METH

DopaminePrincess93

Bluelighter
I did a rather small shot of some crystal. Probably about 200mg. It didn't have much of a rush or any kind of high I would expect from that dose normally. My face then got hot, my teeth feel rather strange and I have a some lockjaw. My muscles are tense with some cramping from time to time. I feel a bit hot everywhere but mostly my face. My mind is also a bit loopy and I can tell my thinkings not on point.
A few others also dosed this stuff with similar symptoms.
One person says they believe it was laced with lithium?
Thoughts?

I doubt there'd be enough lithium as I take 1350mg of lithium everyday

What happen was is you most likely got shit that went threw ashitty synthesis imosound like all the bad chems were still there

I'd punch the dealer in his face

Just my opinion

I did a rather small shot of some crystal. Probably about 200mg. It didn't have much of a rush or any kind of high I would expect from that dose normally. My face then got hot, my teeth feel rather strange and I have a some lockjaw. My muscles are tense with some cramping from time to time. I feel a bit hot everywhere but mostly my face. My mind is also a bit loopy and I can tell my thinkings not on point.
A few others also dosed this stuff with similar symptoms.
One person says they believe it was laced with lithium?
Thoughts?
I have threads about this, I know the flush/hot feeling all too well. Throw away immediately! It will begin to wear on you, I’ve had my hair fall out, bones melt, chest pains, and other problems. I talked with another guy who had the same issue, its cut with a certain agent that I have not been able to pinpoint. Ive partaken of it on more than one occasion. It will destroy you. Its become more prevalent over the past two years; I first got fucked in 2017 then again recently. Did the gear look different than usual? Zero high but awake. The worse part is your skin. This happened to my hand days after use, its still here weeks later, and the picture is 5x better than it was on day two. My face looked like I had been sunburnt while skiing. I also had terrible cramping in my arms and hands. I know EXACTLY what you are going through.

Last edited:
N yes I know the lithium your referring to comes off the battery but this wouldn't be the problem either as it's disenagrated in the mixture

I did a rather small shot of some crystal. Probably about 200mg.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH you are really I'm sorry for laughing at your ignorance, but, really really mistaken, if you think 200mg is a "small dose". 20mg if I haven't been using for a hot minute and I'm right back to hyperactivity, hypergraphia, disappearing from the internet for days at a time, making music, writing/editing works, sex, love, etc.

if I shoot TWO HUNDRED milligrams, fuck me I'll die right there by the toilet having a stroke or a heart attack while puking, my head will hit the porcelain or the linoleum floor and I'll die right there for someone to find me hours/days/weeks later.

Please, please tell me you didn't think to START at such a HUGE amount as SMALL???

Trust me if it was a pure 200mg I would have had cardiac failure. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN. Don't move to MY town and do that, we get pure shit here YOU WILL DIE if your heart/body/brain happens to be like mine (I KNOW we are ALL DIFFERENT and some ppl can do that much and that's a good time to them IT WOULD FUCKING KILL ME DUDE)

Based on your "Southeast USA" geographical location I am going to guess some dumbass home cooked a bunch of mostly l-methamphetamine and they should just die because they're going to blow themselves up in a bad meth lab one day and the state or a private hospital will have to spend close to a million dollars skin graphing them back together when suicide would be a lot less painful for them and for society and quite frankly let the people who make meth well do it they're fucking great at it. That's a message to whomever made the shit for poor OP.

PLEASE stay safe and DO NOT use meth in that part of the US you have no idea if it's good or not. Or total garbage or a RC or 0% meth.
Like taking almost totally bunk 200mg shot vs 200mg of pure methamphetamine = yeah that is basically why people overdose AND DIE and I AM NOT KIDDING.

honestly you living (though I've never met you) is more important to me than you getting a good rush just right on the first try.

METH IS ADDITIVE. do test shots YOU CAN ALWAYS DO ANOTHER SHOT, I PROMISE, AND IT'LL GET MORE INTENSE W/ THE MORE SHIT YOU ARE ON. As long as you keep nutrients/vitamins/blood sugar/food/water intake and sleep going. TRUST ME. There is NO NEED to "get it right on the first shot". This is NOT how this drug works and there is NO NEED to risk LITERALLY DYING for a meth high. Please. Even if you don't care if you die, SOCIETY WILL HAVE TO FOOT THE BILL AND GOOD PEOPLE/PARAMEDICS DO NOT WANT TO SEE A CORPSE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP ON A NIGHTLY BASIS OK? <3 we all love each other here and want to get through the day 'till tomorrow <3 <3 <3

I've been using for 5 years and sometimes I shoot 500mg longest I've ever been up is 5 days and that was with heroin a ND Seroquel

I never shoot up more than 7 times

I've been using for 5 years and sometimes I shoot 500mg longest I've ever been up is 5 days and that was with heroin a ND Seroquel
The stuff OP is referring to will keep you awake, it carries almost no high, very mellow. You’re just wired, best descriptor I can give. I’ve been using for 17 years. This terrible BS kept me up recently for 8 days without issue. It was not meth, it is some horrendous greed-mongering hell-hole of a product.

My source is outta okaland California all come straight from mega meth labs in mexico

I never shoot up more than 7 times
oh my god, guys, please

I know people do this, I've seen the quarter or half gram shots GET HELP CHANGE DRUGS DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO YOUR BODY hearing shit like this disgusts me AND IT'S NOT THAT I'M JUDGING YOU I HAVE IV'D METH QUITE A FEW TIMES IN THIS "LIFE" OTHERS WOULD EASILY BE FRIGHTENED AND SCARED SHITLESS OF... but holy shit

50mg shots was what I was doing = puking/dry heaving for 20 minutes in a row, dysphoria -> EXTREME EUPHORIA in the "rush" (the "sweet spot" I liked to hit) and then I'd maybe redose 2-3x in a day, still sleep, but the first shot of every day = best because your neurotransmitters are lower after refreshing sleep and meth -> SURGE in NE, DA, 5-HT = high.

I NEVER GAINED A TOLERANCE, EVER. I KEPT THIS UP FOR 9 MONTHS AND NEVER GOT TOLERANT.

Fast forward about 5 years of not using and now THE DRUG IS TWICE AS STRONG TO MY BRAIN AND THE EFFECTS ARE JUST AS GOOD AND AFTER 2-3 WEEKS, there is only "slight tolerance" BUT A 20-30MG SHOT IS NORMALLY STILL GOOD AND I NEVER PUSH IT AS HARD AS I USED TO WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, mostly because that "oh shit I might have done it this time, am I going to die? PUKE PUKE PUKE INTO PLASTIC BAG BECAUSE I AM SHITTING MY ASS OUT [20 mins later] DRY HEAVING INTO PLASTIC BAG BECAUSE BODY THINKS I ATE SOMETHING - STUPID BODY CAN'T USE THE EYES AND THINKS IT'S THE STOMACH MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE WATCHING YOURSELF SHOOT UP AND YOUR BRAIN KNOWS IT BUT YOUR BODY DOESN'T! [2 minutes later] OH GOD THAT WAS A GOOD ONE [walking out of bathroom with eyes WIDE AWAKE open like in the movie Spun and everyone looks at me like I just had a massive metamorphosis into the Hulk or some shit...

...and this is basically why "I'd never"...

My source is outta okaland California all come straight from mega meth labs in mexico
When I used to shoot up with this (NON-CIS HETERO TRIGGERING WORDS IN PARENTHESIS very hot guy OH SO TRIGGERING) he would want me to help him find a vein (for being a body builder he had bad genes for veins but amazing ones for muscles so finding his veins were like... needle in a haystack... I've found veins in fatties easier LIKE WHAT?! I got those GOOD GOOD veins I can hit for years and still be there) and he would want to shoot 300-500 milligrams at a time and I was doing 50mg tops and so I would have to put A RED STICKER on his INDICATING THAT I WOULD DIE IF I WERE TO ACCIDENTALLY DO HIS SHOT and I would verbalize this IN CASE I AM TOO OUT OF IT AND REACH FOR THE WRONG ONE WITHOUT LOOKING/REMEMBERING because I would FOR SURE DIE if I did such doses.

Some peop
oh my god, guys, please

I know people do this, I've seen the quarter or half gram shots GET HELP CHANGE DRUGS DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO YOUR BODY hearing shit like this disgusts me AND IT'S NOT THAT I'M JUDGING YOU I HAVE IV'D METH QUITE A FEW TIMES IN THIS "LIFE" OTHERS WOULD EASILY BE FRIGHTENED AND SCARED SHITLESS OF... but holy shit

50mg shots was what I was doing = puking/dry heaving for 20 minutes in a row, dysphoria -> EXTREME EUPHORIA in the "rush" (the "sweet spot" I liked to hit) and then I'd maybe redose 2-3x in a day, still sleep, but the first shot of every day = best because your neurotransmitters are lower after refreshing sleep and meth -> SURGE in NE, DA, 5-HT = high.

I NEVER GAINED A TOLERANCE, EVER. I KEPT THIS UP FOR 9 MONTHS AND NEVER GOT TOLERANT.

Fast forward about 5 years of not using and now THE DRUG IS TWICE AS STRONG TO MY BRAIN AND THE EFFECTS ARE JUST AS GOOD AND AFTER 2-3 WEEKS, there is only "slight tolerance" BUT A 20-30MG SHOT IS NORMALLY STILL GOOD AND I NEVER PUSH IT AS HARD AS I USED TO WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, mostly because that "oh shit I might have done it this time, am I going to die? PUKE PUKE PUKE INTO PLASTIC BAG BECAUSE I AM SHITTING MY ASS OUT [20 mins later] DRY HEAVING INTO PLASTIC BAG BECAUSE BODY THINKS I ATE SOMETHING - STUPID BODY CAN'T USE THE EYES AND THINKS IT'S THE STOMACH MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE WATCHING YOURSELF SHOOT UP AND YOUR BRAIN KNOWS IT BUT YOUR BODY DOESN'T! [2 minutes later] OH GOD THAT WAS A GOOD ONE [walking out of bathroom with eyes WIDE AWAKE open like in the movie Spun and everyone looks at me like I just had a massive metamorphosis into the Hulk or some shit...

...and this is basically why "I'd never"...

When I used to shoot up with this (NON-CIS HETERO TRIGGERING WORDS IN PARENTHESIS very hot guy OH SO TRIGGERING) he would want me to help him find a vein (for being a body builder he had bad genes for veins but amazing ones for muscles so finding his veins were like... needle in a haystack... I've found veins in fatties easier LIKE WHAT?! I got those GOOD GOOD veins I can hit for years and still be there) and he would want to shoot 300-500 milligrams at a time and I was doing 50mg tops and so I would have to put A RED STICKER on his INDICATING THAT I WOULD DIE IF I WERE TO ACCIDENTALLY DO HIS SHOT and I would verbalize this IN CASE I AM TOO OUT OF IT AND REACH FOR THE WRONG ONE WITHOUT LOOKING/REMEMBERING because I would FOR SURE DIE if I did such doses.

Some people are super sensitive to amphetamines/speed

Some people are extremely sensitive to amphetamines

20-60mgshot if you can take a 30mg Adderall and it's hella strong

200-500mgshot if you can take over 150mg adderal

Last edited:
I've had shard from all over...
I've been known to do rather large shots good quality anhydrous.
What we got the other night I have no idea what it was but it was dirty somehow.
I've been doing ice for a fair amount of time now and I've put upwards towards 900mg in a rig at the worst of my habit. Albeit I could of died and had every severe OD symptom aside from the directly fatal ones...
People are different. I see people go googo over 130mg of the same shit I wouldn't do less than 350mg of...
Either way everyone ended up alright. Notified the source and they trashed the rest.
As far as adderall goes I would take 210mg Vvyanse and after that kicked in dose 60 to 90 mg of adderall IR via the intrarectal route and likely do another 30mg of the intrarectal addy later in the day quite regularly about 4 years ago....