• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

NvrdidmethtiliTx

Bluelighter
I smoked marijuana for the last 20 years, after a period of heavy use I’d try to take a tolerance break. Does it work like that with meth. I remember about three months ago when I first started smoking a point would have me good now in 3 months later half a gram not getting right, idk if that how it goes but the product is coming from the same supplier so I doubt there’s a great variance in quality. If anything I’ve learned how to properly smoke dope better me no understand Also what is up with 4 days after til you start to feel w/d’s

Well, meth builds up tolerance pretty rapidly so any amount of time without it will reduce tolerance. Like weed, you'll probably never get the 'first time' feeling back but a few weeks off will certainly make the effects stronger again. To that end, after any break from a drug, you need to adjust your dose down as your tolerance has gone down.

Meth has a long half life- let's say 15 hrs roughly- generally at about 6 half lives, you are pretty clear of a drug, so that is 90hrs from your last dose of meth. It's different for everyone but the half life of a drug can determine how long any withdrawal takes to both peak and to subside. Meth is pretty long acting and so the withdrawal could be quite long.

Well, meth builds up tolerance pretty rapidly so any amount of time without it will reduce tolerance. Like weed, you'll probably never get the 'first time' feeling back but a few weeks off will certainly make the effects stronger again. To that end, after any break from a drug, you need to adjust your dose down as your tolerance has gone down.

Meth has a long half life- let's say 15 hrs roughly- generally at about 6 half lives, you are pretty clear of a drug, so that is 90hrs from your last dose of meth. It's different for everyone but the half life of a drug can determine how long any withdrawal takes to both peak and to subside. Meth is pretty long acting and so the withdrawal could be quite long.
Ty on day 2