• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth

Sassafras1228

Greenlighter
Im new and have tried to post questions but I'm not getting anywhere. Ive been injecting meth for 6 months now and after administration I get an immediate sense of sedation along with the usual awesome feeling of what this drug does. It just kind of blows my mind a little because of the feeling of being sedated witch only last a few minutes and I really like it. After that passes I stay up for a good 24 hours and get alot of things done. Can anyone relate to this? Any answers would be helpful. Thanks

When i used to shoot meth i found that my first shot was always the most intense and stimulating (no shit), but after about 2 days it got me somewhat sedated. For me, it was both a combination of tolerance and just mid-grade meth. Have you felt this sedation every shot in the past 6 months? Is it a new phenomenon? Have you got a new plug?

And welcome to Bluelight Sassafras1228 :)

When i used to shoot meth i found that my first shot was always the most intense and stimulating (no shit), but after about 2 days it got me somewhat sedated. For me, it was both a combination of tolerance and just mid-grade meth. Have you felt this sedation every shot in the past 6 months? Is it a new phenomenon? Have you got a new plug?

And welcome to Bluelight Sassafras1228 :)
Thanks for answering and no I never felt this sedation until a few months ago. And can you elaborate on what a new plug means?

Do you have a new source for your meth? Maybe the meth you've been getting recently is cut with something different than what you're used to.

I'm sorry about the emails I had it set up weird and thank you for telling me. So no its the same source but I only do it 3 to 4 times a month. I figured I wouldn't build a tolerance doing it that way. But I may be wrong and probably need to take a bigger shot

I'm not sure a bigger shot will solve your problems. I'd ask your source if they've been getting new shit and say you're unhappy with it. Maybe they'll cut you a deal. ;)

You are most likely right about that. I will find new resources through friends that have a habit as well. Im glad to be a nrw member because I always just read everybody else's threads so this is pretty cool