• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

blruskins

Greenlighter
I was wondering how I can reduce hallucinations. Every time I dose I start heating and seeing things. Is there a way to prevent this? Also someone I live with can always tell when I'm tweaking. Says it's on my face. Is there a way to hide that im high?

I was wondering how I can reduce hallucinations. Every time I dose I start heating and seeing things. Is there a way to prevent this? Also someone I live with can always tell when I'm tweaking. Says it's on my face. Is there a way to hide that im high?
Your whole demeanor will typically change while under the influence to some extent. Your physical appearance will also change but this depends on whether or not you've already bottomed out on the body weight side of things. I recommend that you take a a video of yourself and then review it while sober. Only then after seeing yourself high while you are sober will you know what is and what isn't obvious so you can attempt to work on those telltale signs.

Opiates/benzos help take the edge off and or keep me from looking for stupid shit