• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth with moderation

Thxguy2332

Greenlighter
Ive been wondering about crystal, i know it has consequences. But using it moderately, will the long and short terms effect still affect a person severely? I used to abuse it, you can say i was addicted. But now i use once in a while. I eat, sleep, take care of my hygiene. But is that am excuse to use?

Most of the health problems arise because as you said people tend to stop their healthy routines while doing meth.

If you actually can moderate your use you can get by most of meth associated health problems but only if you can really use it just once in a while.

My grandfather did roughly 0.2g nearly every day of it since he get used to while serving in WWII and until it was took off from over the counter medications here which was in late 1960's and he lived healthy until he died at the age of 86.

Daily meth use even for decades doesn't actually mean your health will detoriate but that doesn't mean all can achieve it.

Most of the health problems arise because as you said people tend to stop their healthy routines while doing meth.

If you actually can moderate your use you can get by most of meth associated health problems but only if you can really use it just once in a while.

My grandfather did roughly 0.2g nearly every day of it since he get used to while serving in WWII and until it was took off from over the counter medications here which was in late 1960's and he lived healthy until he died at the age of 86.

Daily meth use even for decades doesn't actually mean your health will detoriate but that doesn't mean all can achieve it.

Very much in agreement. Now, let's not ignore the fact that Methamphetamine is indeed neurotoxic, but we also need to understand that using Meth once in a blue moon isn't going to turn your brain to jelly. This is really more for chronic users.

As Mr. Root has put so eloquently, the primary issues that arise from excessive stimulants usage are just what you might expect, malnutrition, dehydration and of course, sleep deprivation. The latter is, for the most part, what makes chronic Meth users go completely insane. Basically, if you can use every once in a while, get a full night's sleep in between usage, hydrate and eat, then it's not a terrible indulgence.

It's not good for you. There's not much else we can say, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not that bad so long as you take care of yourself.