• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - Which Vaporizer, Atomizer and Method?

HushMichael

Greenlighter
I would like to get myself a nice stealthy vaporizer to smoke meth with.

Unfortunately I could not find a definite answer. Some users recommend to use a vape with a quarz (wax) atomizer and just drop the shards in there. Others recommend juice vapes and dissolving the meth in glycerin in different ways.

I tried a flowermate cross and I tried the wax chamber as well as the dry herb chamber. Useless. The unit didn't seem to get hot enough which I found odd as it was labeled up to 600C.
Currently I am tempted to buy a mod pod with different atomizers. I would prefer to dissolve the meth as this is more stealth BUT not if it comes at the cost of an inferior high.

Please share your experiences what and how you are using. Which Vapes do you use, how many Watt, Temperature, whatever you have learned in your journey.

Last edited:
Let me put you on the the BEST.... the only way you should vape meth. Dont ever mix it with anything don’t worry about coils tasting like crap get you a mod that can handle at least up to 45watts but I saggiest keeping the power at no more than 32 and that’s pushing it. Get you a “longmada by mortar” coil they even have a bubbler attachment