• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth + Water = Similar bleach test reaction

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
I discovered this a while back but forgot to mention it on here. Anyone else ever check their stash using plain old water? The best part is your dope is still usable afterwards (just gotta wait for the water to evaporate)

Basically, the crystals will dance around in the water as they dissolve, but not fizz and dart around all crazily like it would in bleach. What does this mean? Trace amounts of bleach in our drinking water? I hope not 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't have much to add about doing such a water test on meth, but it's pretty common for there to be low levels of chlorine left over in tap water. You can even see a faint level of chlorine is present it if test your tap water with one of those test kits used on swimming pools. Though I don't think such low levels (usually only a few parts per million) are having much effect on a shard that is dropped in tap water

Wouldn't boiling the water remove the very small amount of chlorine it contains? Because I do this "test" very often but usually in boiled water (cooled to room temp) and I just got a batch with random shards lool each one react somehow different lol some are happy dancing lol and dissolve really quick, which I assume is real product btw, others just sink leaving weird path when dropping lol when reaches the bottom somehow dissolves fully, but really slow, I have no idea what that is and it scares me lol

i plug my meth and it doesn't dance around in the water, it just sinks to the bottom and dissolves relatively slowly. I'm assuming poor purity?