• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth w/ Brown Spots? (vids/pics)

Sympy

Bluelighter
Loaded the pipe and pooled it up. When it cooled it had brown spots in it?

I feel like this isn't normal or safe? I since started a new pipe up and dipped into my new bag.... Crystal clear until its almost gone.

I posted a pic below.. looks nasty

Last edited:
Unfortunately no one here can tell you what is going on in this picture. Pure methamphetamine is colorless so there seems to be an impurity.

But based on the picture it kind of looks like you're been smoking a piece of smoked salmon 🤣. Fuck smoking it, what you really need is to put it on top of a bagel and cream cheese.

In any event, welcome to bluelight. I encourage you (as I do all new members) to visit the new member introduction subforum and introduce yourself!

prolly shit in ur bag, pocket, hand. ect....
I don't think so had multiple loads like this. Definitely not from me I'm not a slob. I clean the inside the bowl every time w/ a wet qtip to get all the crap out. (not in this pic tho lol) I put fresh shit in there to see if it would turn brown again and it did.

I thought maybe I was torching it some how but that's not it I light it nice and slow and I use a damp rag to cool it off fast.

Unfortunately no one here can tell you what is going on in this picture. Pure methamphetamine is colorless so there seems to be an impurity.

But based on the picture it kind of looks like you're been smoking a piece of smoked salmon 🤣. Fuck smoking it, what you really need is to put it on top of a bagel and cream cheese.

In any event, welcome to bluelight. I encourage you (as I do all new members) to visit the new member introduction subforum and introduce yourself!

Thank you for welcoming me to the community. Iv been around BlueLight since I was about 14 just didn't feel the urge to make an account and engage.

I really do need to stop smoking it since I'm infected, its making me really uncomfortable. My buddy keeps telling me to eat it as well says its better. 🍽️

Iv don't think there is any pure methamphetamine around me, Iv never seen it anyways. There's always has a hint of brown or gold in it after its heated.

Ill check out that subforum and introduce myself. For the most part the community on BL seems informative and caring... I dig that. 🤙

Was the crystal white/clear before you started smoking it?

Some impurity, either from improper or incomplete production, or because a middleman added some gross looking cut.

Hopefully your next lot is better.

Lol ah christ I haven't seen that nasty shit in a long time. We used to call those 'foreigners'. And all it took was one tiny speck to ruin an entire bowl. It's tobacco.

Was the crystal white/clear before you started smoking it?

Some impurity, either from improper or incomplete production, or because a middleman added some gross looking cut.

Hopefully your next lot is better.
It was a few clear small shards mixed with some crush up meth (I hope) loaded at same time.

It was shitty pick up TBH normally I get a few big shards this time it was tiny and some was crushed

I put that bag aside going to toss it I'm sure. It taste weird and doesn't burn right. kinda sus 🧐

My new lot is how you'd expect it to be gets a hint of gold after so many hits nothing is pure up here.

Lol ah christ I haven't seen that nasty shit in a long time. We used to call those 'foreigners'. And all it took was one tiny speck to ruin an entire bowl. It's tobacco.

The shit out here is ok most of the time but that last batch was the worst iv seen.

Ig that makes since. it looked good until you melted it down.. I did notice a couple lil specs in there... its tobacco?

Shit ruined a few of my bowls had to deep clean the fucker. If I loaded a fatty dude it go so bad half way through. Check it vid below 👇

Last edited:
Little black spots all over are normally from Lithium contamination so you would not want to smoke that. Red/orange colors indicates unwashed pseudoephedrine. Sugar could also turn brown or black. I suggest an acetone wash, always helps and it is quite easy.

Yeah the acetone wash isn’t a bad idea but honestly I’m gonna go on a limb here and say your stuff doesn’t look that bad. Couple specks
Of whatever but your videos and your shard look decent grade. Could even just be a spot where you heated a little unevenly though you seem to know what you’re doing just fine.

Yeah the acetone wash isn’t a bad idea but honestly I’m gonna go on a limb here and say your stuff doesn’t look that bad. Couple specks
Of whatever but your videos and your shard look decent grade. Could even just be a spot where you heated a little unevenly though you seem to know what you’re doing just fine.

Yeah I have experience with smoking/snorting this drug. When iv been up for a while my depth perception get fucked, so I either completely miss the pipe or heat it unevenly.

Its just been awhile since iv done shit I don't remember it turning that harsh of a color.

I just posted in the new members forum its a little info on me and how BL has impacted my life. check it out if your interested. 💙

Dude live in Minnnesota and the shit out here is ok most of the time but that last batch was the worst iv seen.

Ig that makes since. it looked good until you melted it down.. I did notice a couple lil specs in there... its tobacco?

Shit ruined a few of my bowls had to deep clean the fucker. If I loaded a fatty dude it go so bad half way through. Check it vid below 👇

I should've rephrased that as possibly.
I can't say for certain that was tobacco, someone else mentioned unwashed pseudo, yeah that is a real possibility. If it kept happening on every fresh bowl, then specks of tobacco could be ruled out pretty fast.

The foreign specks that we would find in our puddles only showed up sporadically and given that we all smoked cigarettes at the time, we usually kept our dope in the pack as well.
Just for the hell of it, i dropped a speck of confirmed tobacco into a fresh puddle (in the name of science lol) and puffed away.
After a couple rolls of the pipe it very quickly turned a disgusting dark amber and had an acrid taste that hit your throat very much like real smoke would. Gagging and swearing ensues, etc.

Appears you got that fixed though. Looks good!

Some of those spots might be appearing because you are twirling the bulb a bit too fast and then burning the little splashes from the main puddle.

I was doing that until recently and had similar looking pipe until I slowed down the swirling and pulled back the flame a bit.

I'm kind of inexperienced and only do it after a semester ends if I keep my GPA at 4.0, and use it kind of like a celebration to myself. It's my way of keeping myself in check and not going off the deep-end lol Well that time has come again and Mine always crystalizes brown at some point when smoking, no specs of black/anything, but the puddle always a light-deep yellow/brown, has happened every time I get some over the years. I'm pretty sure I'm getting it too hot somehow but I cant figure out how to get it hot enough to produce a decent hit (not going for a cloud but still a noticeable hit) but cool enough to not "burn" it. Ive tried bics and currently using a torch on and keep flame about and 1"-2" away as to not overheat and have been trying diff distances/heat. I try to be patient and do not try to chief it because I know that is not the way to get the most out of it. Any suggestions? I do not have the time to made/get a needled bic thingy. I always use a damp rag also and let it fully cool inbetween/