• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth vs regular amphetamine (sulphate, speed paste)?

I honestly wouldn't have got my degrees without amphetamine sulphate paste (not very pure either) the key was to take a very low dose that was practical for the actual design work that needed to be done and not a recreational dose, which honestly had pretty close thresholds, however to be clear I mean practical digital design work that had involved workflows and muscle memory, trying to read and retain information on it was close to impossible in my experience.

I honestly wouldn't have got my degrees without amphetamine sulphate paste (not very pure either) the key was to take a very low dose that was practical for the actual design work that needed to be done and not a recreational dose, which honestly had pretty close thresholds, however to be clear I mean practical digital design work that had involved workflows and muscle memory, trying to read and retain information on it was close to impossible in my experience.

What dose of said impure paste would we be considering for study purposes?

I always feel disgusted with myself after using this drug.

It's not the "come down", it's just you're forced to confront the reality of that wonderful euphoria as having been synthetic.