• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Meth Vs. Ecstasy

Jesabelle

Greenlighter
Someone please explain how they are different and how they are similar. I've never tried Ecstasy but lately I've been wanting to do some with my husband.

Ecstasy is very different from meth. I would never mix the two, unless you really want to feel terrible the next day. Ecstasy is great for a couple to do together. Just roll and have lots of fun from the emotional bonding, sex, and openness that it brings.

They are very different IMO. Different classes of drugs. That would be like comparing heroin and LSD

Better together. Meth+ XTC + weed = FTW

No. Just, no. Not only will meth kill the psychedelic and empathogen qualities of MDMA, but it will EXPONENTIALLY increase the neurotoxicity.

Stay away from meth, it's a horrible drug. I say this as an ex-meth user..

I'd say that's the ONLY similarity it shares to MDMA, and even then it is a very different feeling.

MDMA is a very mind oriented high, even if you don't realize it. The love and empathy you feel for others will VANISH on meth, leaving you with only a tweakily hedonistic experience that will have you craving for more. A large part of MDMA's effect come from Prolactin (hormone responsible for sexual pleasure) and oxytocin (hormone attributed to love), with meth, these effects are near non existent.

Meth changes people like no other drug I've ever seen.. it literally rewires your brain, makes you impulsive, unmotivated and often times quite aggressive - especially when the high wears off.

It really depends on what you want. Sex would be incredible on both honestly. More feelings are in involved with ecstasy while meth will leave you focused and ocd like so you could have sex for hours without even realizing it. Meth should only be used by people with some self-control and are internally strong, which is very few because humans are week in the 21st century. Both feel incredible so it all comes down to do you want emotional feelings or just go at it for hours?

Meth can feel like ecstasy somewhat the first time in the way a strong dose will definitely give you mad tingles and a wicked body high but the mental high is NOTHING like ecstasy, unless of course your ecstasy is meth bombs instead of MDMA