• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Meth use and Rice-Crispy sounds inside head?

RR1989

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,
I am basically an everyday user (4 missed days a month) of "meth" or whatever it is they are calling meth these days ..

These last few weeks I have noticed that anytime I a move my neck/head, whether forward, back, side t ok side etc. I can hear pretty "loud" what sounds like little pops that seem to be happening inside my head in various spots...The best way to describe would be what you hear with either pop rocks or rice crispy treats inside your mouth..

I usually assume the worst right of the bat and even entertained the idea of misfiring synapsis? Ha -ha... they are loud enough to hear inside of my head but they don't cause any pain. Nothing seems to make them stop either? I try popping my neck as well and recently started looking into getting a professional head/shoulder/neck massage..

Wtf is going on? Am I really hearing my fried neurotransmitters misfiring? Blood clots ready to pop? Dehydration? It's driving me crazy!

Any ideas or suggestions welcome! Hopefully I made Sense!

Thanks!

I have no idea but I've experienced that before when I was way way way over amped and had kinda gone overboard idk what it is but eating oranges helped, or anything with that vitamin c

I don't think you have a clear reason to worry about blood clots or misfiring synapses.

That doesn't mean your head popping is no problem, though. It's most likely a symptom of stress, in your case brought on by stimulant over-use. I don't know if it's got to do with joints or muscles, maybe both.