• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth: use a drinking glass and a straw?

billyj

Bluelighter
I don't have a pipe - but could i just use a regular drinking glass - a shortball, a tumblr - sprinkle gear into that, light the outside with a regular lighter and suck up the smoke with a drinking straw?

It works. Try to use a glass on the thinner side so that you can manage the heat better. Good luck.

i smoked a fair bit of heroin awhile back, but why can't you use foil (always burn the chemicals off the foil) and then smoke it off the foil, you can double the foil up (i think id do that for meth because you tend to heat it longer and somtimes the foil'll crumble and break on its own from the flame) and then my trick which everyone what the fucks at and then thinks its briliant is make a 'straw' but make it smaller for the mouth end and like a horn on the other end so when youre over the meth or whatever youre freebasing, you'll catch most of it no matter what im attaching a SHIT drawing that i made in paint to give you an idea LEL

Attachments

• foil.png
    foil.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
  • foil.png
    foil.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Lol, that is a shit drawing.

You can get "extra strong" thicker foil in most supermarkets so no need to double up. DO NOT use the brand Bacofoil, as this has funny chemicals on that you can't burn off that just wont allow your beetle/puddle to run.

In the UK, some needle exchanges do "safe foil" which is specifically made for smoking heroin #3 off. I can imagine you could find thos online easily too. Chasing drugs off foil is my favourite way to use them (at least with h#3 and methamphetamine and 3fpm anyway.)

Also, look on YouTube for videos on how to make a "tooter" out of foil so you can unroll it and smoke the residue that collects inside when you smoke.

I've never used a glass pipe to smoke anything but it seems wasteful by comparison due to the glass staying hot for so much longer and having to "scrape" the residue out with all kinds of imaginative improvised tools.
Better the devil you know, I suppose! YMMV.

Lol, that is a shit drawing.

You can get "extra strong" thicker foil in most supermarkets so no need to double up. DO NOT use the brand Bacofoil, as this has funny chemicals on that you can't burn off that just wont allow your beetle/puddle to run.

In the UK, some needle exchanges do "safe foil" which is specifically made for smoking heroin #3 off. I can imagine you could find thos online easily too. Chasing drugs off foil is my favourite way to use them (at least with h#3 and methamphetamine and 3fpm anyway.)

Also, look on YouTube for videos on how to make a "tooter" out of foil so you can unroll it and smoke the residue that collects inside when you smoke.

I've never used a glass pipe to smoke anything but it seems wasteful by comparison due to the glass staying hot for so much longer and having to "scrape" the residue out with all kinds of imaginative improvised tools.
Better the devil you know, I suppose! YMMV.
You know what, you've given me the idea to try smoking my coke ( crack) idk why people go nuts when I just say coke anyways, and see how that goes I'm gonna need thicker foil will report back your suggestion may be genius af because I never thought of how the tooter itself collects the residue easily and is easily unrolled and smoked I used to do that with my heroin aswell i wonder how well it'll work

i smoked a fair bit of heroin awhile back, but why can't you use foil (always burn the chemicals off the foil) and then smoke it off the foil, you can double the foil up (i think id do that for meth because you tend to heat it longer and somtimes the foil'll crumble and break on its own from the flame) and then my trick which everyone what the fucks at and then thinks its briliant is make a 'straw' but make it smaller for the mouth end and like a horn on the other end so when youre over the meth or whatever youre freebasing, you'll catch most of it no matter what im attaching a SHIT drawing that i made in paint to give you an idea LEL

Haha love the drawing mate. We've definitely got an artist kn our hands ?

I don't have a pipe - but could i just use a regular drinking glass - a shortball, a tumblr - sprinkle gear into that, light the outside with a regular lighter and suck up the smoke with a drinking straw?

Look man you can do it like that (using as thin a glass as possible) but if you can't access a pipe I would definitely be choosing either a lightbulb or chasing the dragon (off foil) as others have suggested.

Invest in a pipe when you can dude!

Report back and let me know. Ti be honest I'm nit sure it'll work cos in the UK we chase our H off foil but always use a pipe with wire wool or cig ash for crack.
Maybe if you broke it into small pieces as possible and got super thick foil?