• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - trouble with holding onto the pipe?

TrippyTweaker

Greenlighter
So recently whatever I am getting my meth pipe I have been having a lot more trouble holding and turning/twisting it for whatever reason. I am not sure if my hands are getting sweaty and if that is causing an issue or something but I did not always have this trouble!
Sometimes while I'm holding it and trying to twist it it seems like my fingers and up moving higher up towards the mouth part at the Pike and then I have to grab it with my teeth the hurry up move my hands down so it doesn't just twist right out of my hands and fall and break...
Has anyone else ever had this issue? Or does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to fix this because it gets VERY frustrating!

Is the top where you are holding it dirty?
Like filmed with anything?
My mate borrowed ... used mine while I was asleep and it took me so long to clean it film because it looked like it was inside and I never have any issues ?

All else fails buy a new pipe....don’t procrastinate on it haha

Actually I just had a thought are you holding it for to long?

Clean it with a damp then dry paper towel and keep not a hard but solid grip on the shaft and barely touch your lips to it and have the outside of the mouth part damp as well as your lips so it rolls really easy cause your hand sliding means there’s resistance from your lips being too firm on the mouthpiece and or the shaft has been used or not cleaned to the point the oils from your hands coated it enough to take away the friction you need to grip it.

Honestly I've only had this issue when I was in desperate need of food water and sleep... And once cause someone else I was smoking with had some seriously greasy hands 0.o