• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth tolerance

keakaos

Bluelighter
I've reached a point after 3 weeks daily use of meth I have become immune to it's affects, it doesn't matter how much I take now I just don't feel it, so I've stopped taking it now! I'm just wondering how long it will take for my tolerance levels to reset back to normal? Would 1 week be enough or 2 weeks possibly??

The longer the better. Even a week will give you some of that zip back but honestly once you’ve become so accustomed to something like this, it’s never the same again.

I can do a few points in an IV shot and only get moderately buzzed for a few hours, maybe. Otherwise it just makes me feel okay now, and sometimes I just get some shitty side effects and no good effect at all. Barely get high anymore myself.

been using daily for the last 6-8 weeks or something. Been a daily user most of this year actually with only a few short breaks.

I wouldn’t bother trying for at least a month once you get to that point. You didn’t mention your ROA. If you are a smoker and you’ve got to the point where you don’t feel anything, you might want to consider plugging a decent sized amount (but don’t overdo it).

Where I live, methamphetamine use is so common, in it's own wierd way, it's part of the culture. I've smoked every day for an unknown number of years now, and I have times when I felt as you do, but when it is such an ongoing thing like it is out here, my bigger concern is my forgetfulness or braincrash...it goes on from there.

I've reached a point after 3 weeks daily use of meth I have become immune to it's affects, it doesn't matter how much I take now I just don't feel it, so I've stopped taking it now! I'm just wondering how long it will take for my tolerance levels to reset back to normal? Would 1 week be enough or 2 weeks possibly??
Depending on how much total experience you have with this drug, anything from a few days to a few years of abstinence will be needed to reach 'your level' (which is very subjective).