• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Meth+technical science question

Loccdogg

Bluelighter
So I was perfor!ing an a/b on some meth I had, it was in my seperatory funnel and I had a hose running into from a pump sprayer I had filled with damprid and muriatic acid to generate hcL gas, when I went to pull up the pump it sucked the 2 ounces worth of dope into the sprayer. So now I have. A pump sprayer full of muriatic acid, dope amd calcium chloride. Cam this be saved? Cam I get the dope out?

I’m not gonna lecture you I’m sure you’ve already beat yourself up enough over this. First thing you need to do is breath. Technically it should still be in there but you have a road ahead of you to get it out.

Do you live in the sticks/rural? Where you can leave it out somewhere to dry. Gonna smell absolutely horrible and you’ll wanna be nowhere near it obviously. I’d say neutralize it but then you’ve you’ll have a bunch more crap to deal with.

Once the HCl/water is gone all you’ve got left is calcium chloride which should be something removable in a standard A/B.

@Didgital what would you think to do in this scenario?

-GC

Awesome, after many hours of researching I think I was coming to that conclusion, I live in a place I could leave it outside , appreciate the info, this will give me the motivation to build a proper hcl generator with a pump