• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth straight for month and hydrocodone felt like heart attack

Beetle 6989

Bluelighter
I'm a first time user for a month. Well today i did my usual breakfast meth and hydrocodone 10 mix. Well later,after coffee and pedialyte , i had massive heart rate, chest tightness and numbness. Also took atenolol and than gabapentin well little later got worse. I didn't go to the hospital laid down it finally calmed down snorted hydrocodone now it's starting again. Any others go through this?

It is often a mistake to take any drugs designed for hypertension when you are peaking on meth. The exception being benzos. Bezos are the first-line treatment for over-amping. And if benzos don’t get you grounded you need to go to the ER.

I expect you are suffering rapid onset hypotension which can be as frightening as hell. It feels like you are dizzy and your heart is beating strongly but irregularly. Although I’ve survived a hypotensive crisis brought on by mixing meth with blood pressure meds on my own, next time, I’d go to the ER. You don’t want to fuck around with heart issues.

It is often a mistake to take any drugs designed for hypertension when you are peaking on meth. The exception being benzos. Bezos are the first-line treatment for over-amping. And if benzos don’t get you grounded you need to go to the ER.

I expect you are suffering rapid onset hypotension which can be as frightening as hell. It feels like you are dizzy and your heart is beating strongly but irregularly. Although I’ve survived a hypotensive crisis brought on by mixing meth with blood pressure meds on my own, next time, I’d go to the ER. You don’t want to fuck around with heart issues.
Thank you it was scary couldn't sit or anything just laid down and concentrated on breathing but still shaky!

i'm confused... you're new to meth and the first time you're using it you did it every day for a month straight in a cocktail with oxycodone?

alasdair

i'm confused... you're new to meth and the first time you're using it you did it every day for a month straight in a cocktail with oxycodone?

alasdair
Yeah why I did do hydrocodone last night and started to shake is it bad

Hydrocodone and atenolol have additive effects for lowering blood pressure. There is a moderate risk profile ranging from dizzyness to coma.

While they may be fine in combination without meth, being high on meth really magnifies the amount by which your blood pressure rapidly falls. It’s the difference between jumping out the ground floor window (no meth) or the top floor (with meth).

For future reference you can go to drugs.com and use the interaction checker to see what the risks are, and anything that reduces blood pressure rapidly is risky when you are peaking on meth.

I made the same mistake as you combining seroquel and clonidine with meth.

Please see a doctor or go to a hospital, get a medical exam and be honest about any drugs you use both prescribed, illegal, and legal.

Please see a doctor or go to a hospital, get a medical exam and be honest about any drugs you use both prescribed, illegal, and legal.
Out of ice, going to see how I feel like in the morning if I get bad again I'll have to go. But how long before I get withdrawal from meth?

Out of ice, going to see how I feel like in the morning if I get bad again I'll have to go. But how long before I get withdrawal from meth?
I would usually get 24-36 hours from ceasing a run on meth before I would start feeling withdrawal/comedown effects.

Usually the first time you comedown from meth is the worst. You can expect anxiety, depression, and your emotions all over the place. No matter how bad you feel keep reminding yourself the worst of it is over in 48 hours. Most likely you’ll just stay in bed for two days telling yourself you’ll never use the filthy stuff again!

Anxiety can often feel like a heart problem.

Make sure you keep really well hydrated, for yourself to eat quality foods, especially leafy greens and take plenty of multivitamins and plenty of vitamin C (which speeds up excreting meth from your system).

You have benzos right? Try and stay awake during normal waking hours and the. Use your benzos at normal sleep time to try and reconnect to your normal sleep cycle.

After 48 hours get up and start some light exercise and get out of your house for a bit no matter how bad you feel. Even if it’s only a walk around the block.

I would usually get 24-36 hours from ceasing a run on meth before I would start feeling withdrawal/comedown effects.

Usually the first time you comedown from meth is the worst. You can expect anxiety, depression, and your emotions all over the place. No matter how bad you feel keep reminding yourself the worst of it is over in 48 hours. Most likely you’ll just stay in bed for two days telling yourself you’ll never use the filthy stuff again!

Anxiety can often feel like a heart problem.

Make sure you keep really well hydrated, for yourself to eat quality foods, especially leafy greens and take plenty of multivitamins and plenty of vitamin C (which speeds up excreting meth from your system).

You have benzos right? Try and stay awake during normal waking hours and the. Use your benzos at normal sleep time to try and reconnect to your normal sleep cycle.

After 48 hours get up and start some light exercise and get out of your house for a bit no matter how bad you feel. Even if it’s only a walk around the block.
I got Seroquel, gabapentin and hbp and blockers. Hoping I don't have heart problems tomorrow! Don't wanna go to the hospital I don't like to be locked up!

I got Seroquel, gabapentin and hbp and blockers. Hoping I don't have heart problems tomorrow! Don't wanna go to the hospital I don't like to be locked up!
Seroquel is my choice for meth withdrawal. 50-100 mg at your normal bedtime and you’ll be back on track. I sleep 6-8 hours like a log on that stuff. You don’t need a lot of it and it works best for sleep at low dose. Then save the benzos for any daytime anxiety.

Just don’t take any alpha or beta blockers with the seroquel. Especially propanolol or clonidine.