• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

meth sticking on surfaces... another hit?

Cnotcrzy

Greenlighter
My husband claims he doesnt have a reason for placing things lime plastic popsicle wrappers, wood, cigarette cellophane, candy bar wrappers and such (there are far to many things similar to type). Ok now i am not any kind of expert but i am not ignorant either. I believe he has a reason and his friend our roommate does the same things. Before anyone says it... No i am not just paranoid. To me it seems they are sharing meth residue. When my husband smokes he blows in the same spot. For instance in the car, he blows it right beside the buckle oc the seatbelt. My questuons are why and if it is for someone else to get later, what needs ro be done to get it from a surface to smokable?

Scraping meth residue off a seatbelt to save for later. Now I've heard everything lol. I would say no that is absolutely not worth the amount of effort involved and to just get some more ice instead.

When I was smoking in my room, I used to exhale into my baseball cap. No idea why. But I noticed it gradually turned from black to white. I did consider rinsing it out and smoking the results after one very long binge. But then I realised I was insane and stopped taking meth.

When I was smoking in my room, I used to exhale into my baseball cap. No idea why. But I noticed it gradually turned from black to white. I did consider rinsing it out and smoking the results after one very long binge. But then I realised I was insane and stopped taking meth.
lmaoo
I'd imagine vaping residuals from unwashed meth would do, uh, more harm than good. But I don't really know what I'm talking about in that department. Probably some concentrated nasty shit in there though.

lmaoo
I'd imagine vaping residuals from unwashed meth would do, uh, more harm than good. But I don't really know what I'm talking about in that department. Probably some concentrated nasty shit in there though.
You dont know the dude he is friends with... Needless to say skanky so I am neatly certain he wouldn't care

Thanks for that. I forgot how he puts his hat in the bathroom and "forgets" it often

My husband claims he doesnt have a reason for placing things lime plastic popsicle wrappers, wood, cigarette cellophane, candy bar wrappers and such (there are far to many things similar to type). Ok now i am not any kind of expert but i am not ignorant either. I believe he has a reason and his friend our roommate does the same things. Before anyone says it... No i am not just paranoid. To me it seems they are sharing meth residue. When my husband smokes he blows in the same spot. For instance in the car, he blows it right beside the buckle oc the seatbelt. My questuons are why and if it is for someone else to get later, what needs ro be done to get it from a surface to smokable?
even given meth madness this just sound unlikely

I dunno what's occuring but occams razor says you're paranoid, sorry

lmaoo
All that's in meth vapor is....more of the same meth. Whatever impurities were in your dope to start with, will be in the resulting residue until sufficiently burned off, depending on what they are.

I
Lol, if he is tell him a balloon works better
Did just that about an hour ago. I wish i had recorded the conversation. Look of realization was priceless. It does stick to alot of things i just havent figured out how to get it off without having to use acetone to wash it. But i am a stuborn redheaded b*tch and i will find out.

🤣🤣🤣

Now that ive gotten that out of my system, welcome to bluelight!

And no he is not blowing it in one area with the intention to "mine" for the residue later. Although anything is possible and maybe he actually thinks that he is going to retrieve it later. Nothing is too bizarre for tweaker logic i suppose.

I think you have bigger problems to worry about than if he is covertly harvesting meth residue on the seatbelt. How about the problem of your husband smoking meth in the first place. Or the serious problems associated with smoking meth in a car 🚔🚔🚔?

troll.jpg

I'm sure if u blew the smoke onto a cold glass surface u could eventually have enough residue to scrape off with a razor blade.

In theory apart from water and saliva slash breath related impurities the meth should be as pure as it was before if not purer as some impurities would be burned off.
Then again some meth pyrolysis products would probably be mixed into the crystal matrix.

I'm sure if you blew and bunbled the smoke through a straw into some preferably hot water after man many hits you could gently evaporate the water to reclaim some meth residue.

I have often thought of using the above method with crack and acetone to see if it was possible.

I know in Asia sometimes yaba (meth and caffeine) pills and crystal meth are smoked in a water pipe. The owner of the pipe will evaporate the water to reclaim residue for later consumption.

Obviously there would be much more residue this way as the smoke/vapor goes first directly into the water instead of going into lungs and whatever meth hasn't been taken up by them getting dissolved.

I hope I made all that clear enough for you.

Hello all,

thought I would add this fun trick I learned from a post on here a long time ago. If you smoke cigarettes...a cigarette fits nicely into the stem of your pipe.. So, just slightly ...and i mean slightly dampen your cigarette and place it down the stem of your pipe...don't push it down where you can't get it out, however...so yeah...push it down and softly twist it around your stem filled with the white meth residue...pull the cigarette out...let it dry for about a good 30 minutes...then smoke it...quite a good high...