• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - second time use, first time binge.

lil-tweaka

Greenlighter
So, the first time he tried meth, it was about three 1.5 inch lines snorted. The comedown wasnt wasn't bad, just sweaty and had some pretty intense cravings. This was his first binge, and so far it has lasted 62 hours. Keep in mind, he's very irresponsible and does not measure it out. He's done probably 10-12 lines since 62 hours ago. He has slept 1 and a half hours last night. He did three lines this morning, about 15 hours ago, and it kept him awake but with not even a slight rush. He has approximately a line and a half left. Should he go ahead and wait until he gets sleepy and snort them sometime in the next 5-6 hours? Or just try and make himself go to sleep now?

You need to go to sleep before paranoia sets in. Eat, and rehydrate too.

you should stop doing it completely before you ruin your life. not trying to judge ive done about every drug out there but before you know it you're going to be 100 pounds with meth mouth and robbing stores to get money for it

Not only is it time to stop (no comment on what you should do with that little bit; at this point, you won't get euphoria from it and will just stay up even longer getting more and more anxious and twacked out), you should take an extended break from this drug and similar dopaminergic substances.

I'm not one to judge; recently, my wife and I came into a small quantity of meth and had a little fun with it, but afterword we swore it off for a long long period of time. We do it maybe once or twice a year and disavow it after it's done; it's not something one should make a habit of, even occasionally, as it's one of the most compulsory and easily-attainable substances around. Doing it with any regularity will eliminate your ability to find pleasure in life, and then you won't be able to glean the same pleasure from meth that you're undoubtedly getting from it now, leaving you beyond screwed and chasing a rush that will never be the same.

If you want to enjoy this drug, don't allow yourself to do it for a LONG long time, if ever. It's hypomania in a bag and not worth it to live there for any longer than an occasional experience.

I am not entirely sure, but I was once addicted to a-pvp, when it was EVERYWHERE in FL, and I believe it shares some of the same qualities/effects as meth does, from what I have heard.. not eating, not sleeping, staying up for days, and being extremely high and tweaked out for hours and hours from small-average size doses. It was the worst fucking addiction I have ever had to endure, and I have never even seen meth here, all we had was apvp for about 2 years in south FL, aka "flakka". It was super cheap, lasted wayyy longer than coke, and looked almost indentical to meth from pictures etc. I have seen.. big clearish, or completely clear crystals/rocks, looked like broken glass, and was able to smoked out of a meth pipe perfect or off foil which was my main ROA.. a G was like 20 bucks so I would have it for days, for just a dub, and that was a lot IRL, seeing as like 0.2 would last me an entire day almost maybe 0.4-0.5 at the most usually, but some days I would do over a G though because of how cheap it was.. which made it all the more addicting. It was actually a good feeling at first when I tried it and I liked it a lot! But then it turned to a nightmare.. fast! thinking the most schizo/paranoid/borderline psychotic thoughts.. like seeing silhouettes of people that weren't there, but in my mind "knowing they were", and like calling my neighbors asking them if they saw someone break into my house and shit lol. Constantly thinking someone was either in my roof or my walls about to just break through them and "get me". Even thought people were in my BED! like inside my fucking matress or box spring, so I would sit there telling them to get the fuck out of my house and other crazy shit like that.. the halluconations I experienced, (usually when I wouldn't sleep or eat for days is when they would be real bad) were the most realistic looking shit I have ever seen that weren't actually there.. it was horrible. so if that is anything like meth.. I wouldn't fuck with it.. That was one hell of an addiction, any one who has done both, please elaborate on the similarities and differences of the 2? I am curious to know more about those 2 drugs compared.

I've done meth, a-pvp, and mdpv. Mdpv is the worst of the bunch. The other two are only good if you don't redose.

I've done meth, a-pvp, and mdpv. Mdpv is the worst of the bunch. The other two are only good if you don't redose.

Ok so tell me something please as I love stimulants for the most part, so far everything I have tried BUT not a-pvp! hell no.. I hated it after bingeing on it for a while, it had too many intense, not fun, but paranoid visual hallucinations! How exactly, in depth would you compare a-pvp to crystal meth?? I have been curious about it my whole time as an addict, wanting to see what it is like! but it is basically unheard of in south FL where I live, at least now.. I mean we have EVERYTHING else, but not meth.. so what are the similarities/differences in the two.. if you say mdpv is worse than apvp, I have no desire to try that one... just meth.

I am not entirely sure, but I was once addicted to a-pvp, when it was EVERYWHERE in FL, and I believe it shares some of the same qualities/effects as meth does, from what I have heard.. not eating, not sleeping, staying up for days, and being extremely high and tweaked out for hours and hours from small-average size doses. It was the worst fucking addiction I have ever had to endure, and I have never even seen meth here, all we had was apvp for about 2 years in south FL, aka "flakka". It was super cheap, lasted wayyy longer than coke, and looked almost indentical to meth from pictures etc. I have seen.. big clearish, or completely clear crystals/rocks, looked like broken glass, and was able to smoked out of a meth pipe perfect or off foil which was my main ROA.. a G was like 20 bucks so I would have it for days, for just a dub, and that was a lot IRL, seeing as like 0.2 would last me an entire day almost maybe 0.4-0.5 at the most usually, but some days I would do over a G though because of how cheap it was.. which made it all the more addicting. It was actually a good feeling at first when I tried it and I liked it a lot! But then it turned to a nightmare.. fast! thinking the most schizo/paranoid/borderline psychotic thoughts.. like seeing silhouettes of people that weren't there, but in my mind "knowing they were", and like calling my neighbors asking them if they saw someone break into my house and shit lol. Constantly thinking someone was either in my roof or my walls about to just break through them and "get me". Even thought people were in my BED! like inside my fucking matress or box spring, so I would sit there telling them to get the fuck out of my house and other crazy shit like that.. the halluconations I experienced, (usually when I wouldn't sleep or eat for days is when they would be real bad) were the most realistic looking shit I have ever seen that weren't actually there.. it was horrible. so if that is anything like meth.. I wouldn't fuck with it.. That was one hell of an addiction, any one who has done both, please elaborate on the similarities and differences of the 2? I am curious to know more about those 2 drugs compared.
I can vouch for what you say mate. Was doing meth few months back and yeah was up for six days and I thought and saw people that were coming to kill me like these scarily looking evil looking folk that had make up and mascara on their faces giving them just scary haunting menace and they were everywhere. Thing is my parents thought I was completely gone. I have never seen things that looked so real that were not real. I thought my parents were stupid like their eyesight in general can be questionable from time to time say like they wear glasses and usually my eyes pretty good like no problem. I never hallucinated like that and the image of me like a complete wreck and when I saw your message it reminded and described that time when I was on meth. I have done it before and after but that time I was on breaking point. Psychotic episode but yea pulled through.

I can vouch for what you say mate. Was doing meth few months back and yeah was up for six days and I thought and saw people that were coming to kill me like these scarily looking evil looking folk that had make up and mascara on their faces giving them just scary haunting menace and they were everywhere. Thing is my parents thought I was completely gone. I have never seen things that looked so real that were not real. I thought my parents were stupid like their eyesight in general can be questionable from time to time say like they wear glasses and usually my eyes pretty good like no problem. I never hallucinated like that and the image of me like a complete wreck and when I saw your message it reminded and described that time when I was on meth. I have done it before and after but that time I was on breaking point. Psychotic episode but yea pulled through.
Sounds very similar! I would like yell to my parents, "mom/dad, there IS someone in my room! they just broke in through my window and they are in my bed!" like I would be up all night, waking them up saying shit like that... they called the cops one time trying to have me put in a psych ward it got so bad! and I was so paranoid/afraid that I just packed up all the a-pvp I had leftover as the cops were on their way, put the baggies in my shoe like a fucking idiot! and took off, fell into a fucking ditch and ruined over 2 Gs of my shit lol, it got all wet, then as I got to the end of my street at the turn off to the main road where I lived I could see like 10 cop cars coming from both directions at me, then one pulled on the other end of my street behind me, I took off like a bat outta hell and hid on the side of a sketchy ass canal bank nearby in these weeds with spiders everywhere, poisonous snakes and alligators around too, in the middle of the night, cops walking on foot, driving around everywhere, and in helicopters trying to find me! it was crazy they went that overboard trying to lock me up and definitely the most scary moment of my life, tripping the fuck out on apvp and having the thing I feared the most, come true! someone actually coming after me for real! they never found me.. I very cautiously ran back home, when everything cooled off, and my parents called it off and told the cops to forget it, and gave me another chance! that was it.. I was done after that and scared shitless to do that shit again, then it disappeared in my area about a week or two later and haven't really seen it since ironically.. guess I probably shouldn't try meth if it shows up in my area, which at some point it surely will.. its one of the most widely abused drugs on earth! have no idea why it wouldn't be in florida.. but already have other addictions, pretty much just my scripts, but still do coke now and then and love that! just do it recreationally these days.

I look back at my episode of mental breakdown and say how the fuck did i get that bad like was annoyed with myself like rational thinking and thought was out the window. The meth that I had had to be cut with something and it all added up and I totally fucking lost all mental cohesion and was in free fall. I really did think everyone around me were lying like the frames and silhouettes of figures were everywhere. That was the worst episode and I really feel dumb just thinking about it.

I have stayed off the gear for a while now like just dont particularly wanna get anymore, it just makes me dumb and kills any brain cells I have like I'd get thinking that it will give me that drive and feeling that oh I have some meth to have as breakfastto start my day happy fuckin days but yea screw it need time to recuperate.

Coke if only I could decent quality at a reasonable price where I'm from but the quality is bogus and the money I have to spend on it is just a pain.

Yeah... nowadays, I only do coke, and take Adderall which I am prescribed every morning.. usually IV my coke, or smoke crack, when I get it.. and it is fire shit! almost every time I get powder, its on point, and the quantity is as well.. same with crack, very good quality.. I live in a place where it is everywhere! any "bad" neighborhood, is guaranteed to be loaded with coke/crack dealers where I live.. very simple to find, and tbh it actually %90 of the time has found me! Its as simple as walking into any convenience store or gas station in or around a bad neighborhood, and being asked if I party.. lol. I then say, "with what?" and most of the dudes around have it all, pills(opioids, benzos, ex pills... etc.), coke, crack, and H. Just not one of them has had crystal meth, or meth of any kind... very weird that this part of the US I live in has literally every drug that you can think of.. including stimulant meds like Adderall and Ritalin, but no meth, not even desoxyn.. which is methamphetamine HCL prescription pills.. would love to try one of those babies! but more so I just want to try crystal meth! because it is the one and only, well known, very popular drug that is almost all over my country, but not here! Like I said before, the closest related drug I have ever tried here to meth was a-pvp, and that too has vanished! and if it is around, the price is now outrageous because it is so scarce now, but fuck that, I will never do that shit again as long as I can help it.. the first time I tried it, it was unknowingly! I was with someone, who had rolled a blunt of weed up, and laced it with a-pvp, and had a very strange high, and could taste something different about it than your average blunt... so I asked, and the person said they put a-pvp in there! I was like holy shit?! really?? and I kinda liked it at first, as I smoked that along with some crack.. it felt amazing, then I asked to get some in its regular form, crystals from that same girl.. she hooked me up with over a G of some, for like less than 20 bucks! I tried smoking it off tin foil like you would with H or oxy, and was amazed at how much stronger it felt when "vaporized" instead of smoked with direct heat in a joint or blunt, and without weed... it was very potent. I felt like I was rolling on molly, and like I had done coke/Adderall or some kind of amphetamine all in one... it felt great.. then I of course got addicted to smoking it on foil and shooting soon after, and that's when shit started to become less fun, and more out of control.. staying up for days, sometimes weeks, with no more than a couple hours of sleep and very little food.. I lost like 30 pounds bingeing on that garbage, because I couldn't even make myself eat... I would feel sick if I did and worse if I didn't.. I looked terrible and felt "dirty". Then it suddenly started to become very scarce after a year or so bingeing on it daily, and people were selling me salt, sugar, all kinds of fake shit that looked real, and I just said fuck it and quit doing it... very scary shit right there, and I have heard that meth isn't as bad with the halluconations from lots of people, but some say its worse... so Idk.. I have also heard that mdpv, has like 3x as bad of side effects than a-pvp has.. so I aint messing with that either.. just once I would like to try meth! although, I know it would probably end up in full blown addiction, after trying it.. like everything else has been for me.

I find it bizarre that it's not in southern Florida...I live in fucking Alaska and it's everywhere here. Besides marijuana and (arguably) heroin it is by far the most easily accessible "street drug".

I've never taken a-pvp but it sounds very similar, just another fiendish dopaminergic stimulant that's too strong for its own good

^yeah a good friend of mine, who used to live in Alaska, told me there was tons of meth where he lived.. and he said it was just a small town, along the coast somewhere up there.. forget the name of it. He said he has never come across it here either or anywhere in FL.. I have heard of meth being in the panhandle area of FL, but north FL and south FL might as well be two different states.. it is completely different in both regions. Funny to me, how a research chemical (a-pvp) was flooding the streets of FL for years, and not once have I seen any thing in the news, the newspaper, or heard of meth being here and from all of my Floridian friends too, whom most of them have never tried meth as they haven't had the chance to but they too are and always have been(as addicts) curious about it.. sooner or later it will most likely end up here I am sure, I mean it is pretty much all over the US from what I have seen.. but in all my years as a poly drug addict that is the one drug I have never come across, crystal meth or methamphetamine of any kind. As far as stims go it is basically just cocaine, crack, and "molly" in the streets, which isn't always mdma... even Adderall, Dexedrine, and Ritalin are damn near impossible to find around here, oddly enough, I mean they are around, just no one I know has them, but me! I am scripted Adderall luckily, and it has been nothing but awesome to me, taking away most of my ADHD issues and keeping me nice and on point all day... so I guess until meth shows its face in south FL, I will just keep taking my Adderall every day and doing my coke and crack every now and then, and just be happy with what I have!