• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth, reusing the vapour?

Sketch 8420

Greenlighter
Hi I've heard people say they blow it onto a window and scraped it off for another burn? Is this true? And blowing it into a balloon? I don't know if any of its true and works but if you know a way please let me know! Thanks

Meth is pretty hardy and should recrystalize onto another surface. In theory it should work.

I've never smoked the stuff but why not huff the exhaled vapor from a PVC-bag? I do that with hashish smoke and it works just fine.

Why not just hold your breath in for longer so there's no wasted vapour?

Alternatively you can breathe into a bag and reinhale until gone, as said above.

Yeah... Hmmmm I'm thinking I'll blow it onto a mirror and scrape me up a line to finish off the sesh! It's gotta do something surely...

Take smaller hits and hold it in for like 30 seconds so you breathe nothing out. You'll get higher with less meth. Anything you blow out is just waste!

Reactions: CFC
Yeah... Hmmmm I'm thinking I'll blow it onto a mirror and scrape me up a line to finish off the sesh! It's gotta do something surely...
15577Or just skip the boring part with recycling the smoke, and go straight for a vein, knowing that you'll probably do that eventually anyway.

[mod edit] Please don't even joke about that mate, the last thing we want is to normalise or push folks in that direction.
-Jokes push people into direction, now? Cool, so we can joke people into doing whatever we want them to?

Last edited:
Ok I'll try the little hits nd hold. And nah man I'm one of those people that have a phobia of needles and never once. Always said i never will either. But i know I know everyone says that but I do plan on sticking to my no sticking me rule. I enjoy twirly birding and the racking up. My little rituals... I was a hardcore opiate addict for over 6 years. Millions of pills had to get on methadone then bupe to kick it and in my addiction i didn't pick up a fit. So I'm not about to start now lol

They don't have to be too little. Just olay about and see how big a bit you can take without breathing out vapour! Nothing better than a good hit of ice. And nothing worse than wasting it!

Take smaller hits and hold it in for like 30 seconds so you breathe nothing out. You'll get higher with less meth. Anything you blow out is just waste!
this was going to be what i was gonna suggest, but eh, 30 seconds is just getting you a buzz from oxygen deprivation, i have a rule which i attach to smoking my rock that i typically hold smoke for about 5-10 seconds depending on the size of the hit, but most of a drug thats inhaled is mostly instantly absorbed really assuming your lungs are in good shape, but yeah i do have better results with smaller back to back hits vs larger ones somtimes, but nothing beats a good blast of anything ^^