• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth reaction, no tolerance, mixed/polydrug. Weird? Reason to worry?

Nosferatu96

Greenlighter
Hello all, long time lurker, I intend to post much more as I attempt to quit benzodiazepines, bupe and the 4-5 8% beers I have along with them.

To make a long story short, my benzo dealer came over yesterday. I had been using cannabis of which I have high tolerance and use large amounts of, I had been on my 3rd beer of 8%, I had been on 2.5mg Klonopin (mind you, I have spent the last few days taking3.5 instead of 4mg to taper and to have it much more spread out through the day (this occurred 8pm, used to take 2mg morn, 1 afternoon, 1 night). I was feeling an odd type of stimulation from the cutting of the benzodiazepine, but this was quelled as I took 4 or 5mg of Xanax and bought some Ativan to stock up on. I do Xanax only when he comes over, on a single day binge basis, otherwise why cut my Klonopin/Valium(rx'd)?

He and his friend asked me if they might have a hit of meth in my room, of which I said they could both have one toke, sure. I felt a little bitty high off of the tokes. They in return gave me what is a lot to me and nothing to them, a shard the size of my pointer finger nail X2 and 120mg of Adderall their tolerances no longer allowed them to feel. I poured out the rock, and a few lines from the powder around the spot he broke the piece off was enough to get me high. Two small, small lines, I'm on the floor looking for shards. Twenty minutes later, nausea, puke. X3 more times in as many hours, or four. I was able to sleep. Next day I feel okay.

I read that vomit was a "serious" sign of an inability to process/handle whatever it contains, on BLwiki just now. Shall I be concerned for the fact I vomited and am v low in terms of tolerance, or was this a sign of something worse? I have a shard that is the perfect size for me to have a good day out (I use the things approx. 2x a year.) Am I overworrying, sirs? Thank you for any reply!

By the way, from Cali, ex IV dope addict, the meth I describe looks like glass shards.

Last edited: