• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth psychosis

south_of_the_north

Greenlighter
when i am up for 3-4 days on a binge (and its not often) i start to enter a psychosis, but here's where it gets odd. Now iv never heard this on any website before or from anyone in person, but i can feel myself falling in and out of this dream like state. i call this crossing over. it starts off as feeling as if im slightly tired but also high, then i start to feel slightly dizzy, but as if im rocking back and forth but am not, after a few minutes it stops and everything seems to look off, as if everything has an odd glow and looks like theres something different about everything. has anyone else ever felt like this?

Hi, welcome to Bluelight! I'm moving this to Basic Drug Discussion where we have lots of meth threads.

I've never used meth and never will; but what you are describing is caused by lack of sleep and not sleeping for 3-4 days or more, and if you are not eating food or drinking water and staying hydrated that probably also factors into it.

I've seen others go into that kinda of trance like state from meth but haven't personally experienced it. My body would go from hyperdrive to stop without notice. I would just wake up on the floor hours later.

I would suggest you stop now the meth. The psychosis sometimes can't even be noticed in till it's too late then you fried your Bain and are going thru a SZ psychosis because you wouldn't stop meth. It really hits when you mix stuff like weed and meth. Been thru a seven month psychosis. Thought cannibals and zombies where going to chop me up. Had organ failure. My skin was tint green. Was stuck in jail for two months not even knowing how to use the phone in till I got the crap beat out of me. Take it from somebody who lost everything because of meth. Stop it now before it's too late.

hypnogogia and hypnogogic hallucinations. your body trying to fall asleep but the meth not letting it, so you stay stuck in the state in between asleep and awake, called hypnogogia.
I get this super bad in viibryd withdrawal, I'll be stuck in hypnogogia having terrifying hallucinations for half the night unable to sleep, it sucks.

⬆️ Great word hypnogogia. I remember hearing once upon a time that there are dozens of levels of consciousness and semiconsciousness that animals go through when being sedated and people too no doubt but never learned the term for it. Thanks for the share!

I definitely know how that feels. I haven't had that happen since I first started doing it, up until recently, someone gave me bathsalt, I was in another world.

I was nine years sober from meth. When I ordered ethylphenidate and got to the post office I put my key in the bad and snorted like 15mg and man it was so nice to have that rush. But I started to go down hill I would order every month a gram and it got to the point where I bumped into a old dealer and used meth for three weekends. I wouldn't comedown. I would just sleep like a baby for three day. I noticed that the meth was making me angry and paranoid but not psychotic. I really wasn't using like I did in my twenties. Never got the horn or anything. It was like for those nine years I was able to control myself. Then I pissed my dealer off and he cut me off. It was the best thing to ever happen. I am too lazy to go to the gay clubs to find any. I'm straight btw. And so after a few more sessions with ethylphenidate IPH 3-fpm and all that I gave it all up. I'm done with stims. I have an anxiety disorder but they never made me anxious. But all in all my nose is more important than getting high on designer drugs.

I don't do meth, but I've had plenty of experience with adderall and have psychosis too. Doing meth can permanently worsen your psychosis, especially if you stay up for that long, and even more so if you have a psychotic episode. Sometimes when I'm on adderall I randomly get disoriented and usually have to sit down or I'll fall over. Eating and sleeping well helps with this. It's basically the psychical effects you described, but I've never experience a dream like state or the world looking off. Not sure what that could be.

I shot up Tina and stayed doing it for 14 days witch I stayed up. I was so parioned I thuaght cops were evrey were but the funny thing was the night I tripped in are trap house I was also on 25i a synthetic psychedelic. This tweaked bitch tried to kidnap my friend over 20 bucks which a hammer.I put her on her knees and made her beg like a dog.someone called 911 and heard me yelling you gunna die today bitch. Needless to say three squad cars came right when I go to the car to leave there pulling in so dart for the woods and hide. They couldn't find me but damn man