• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Meth Productivity Alternative

Gardi

Greenlighter
Hello,

I know this might sound like a dumb question but did anyone have any luck with finding any other substance that would give them the same or almost the same productivity and focus that they get on Meth and Amphetamines in general. I realized that I really only use it to get things done, I used to smoke it to study back in the day and went to Rehab twice, I stopped for a couple of years and I’m back occasionally using to get work tasks & projects done. I’m really worried I’d get hooked back on it, even though I’m taking enough precautions that would prevent me from doing so. I’d like to add that a gram of meth where I’m from used to cost half of the current price of a PS5 on the date of writing this (Which I know may sound crazy, but it’s really strict and tough out here) and now it’s dirt cheap due to crypto and dead drop locations replacing Face to Face deals. It’s really hard to get your hand on things here both legally and Illegally but I got a script for Lyrica that helps out in reducing anxiety.

Note: This is my first time posting on BL even though I’ve been using it for Harm Reduction for years.